[MECH/FUN] PVPGunPlus v1.0 - NOSPOUT - GunPack alternative [1.5.2]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by orange451, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Offline

wriggo12345

What do you use for grenades?

2. Offline

ActimelPL

Im using Loot,with your plugin, guns are being spawned across the map, but there is a bug, i can take every item from chests, beside guns. Is there any fix for it?

3. Offline

chakyl

The least you could do is add right click support :p

4. Offline

orange451

That's been available for a long time. Read the main post, it tells you all the configuration options.

chakyl likes this.
  5. Offline

delsolsi213

lol yet your warz is a complete ripoff of minez >.<

6. Offline

orange451

I didn't know minez had guns.
    I'm just a coder, I get paid to write code for things :)

7. Offline

chakyl

Although I respect your decision of not updating the plugin for advanced features, if an idea is good enough, people will copy it.

Will you be doing compatibility updates?

8. Offline

orange451

Certainly, if anything breaks, or I make any code more efficient, I'll release it.

9. Offline

delsolsi213

i got a unique plugin idea, and my dev is out of town, how much do you charge? pm me your skype and we can talk.

10. Offline

Tolerance

I've put this in my plugins folder.

Nothing. When I type /plugins the plugin is not there. Why?

And yes, I've dragged everything in the .zip, including the .jar

11. Offline

316peti

Pls add Vault support. I can't afford that i install Pex just for this plugin.

12. Offline

chakyl

Turn permissions off in the config. It's not ideal, but if you don't want Pex it's the only option.

13. Offline

Tolerance

Can someone please help me?

I BADLY NEED THIS.

I have PermissionsEx, and I put the .jar and the other .zip in it and when I type /plugins the plugin is not there. I've tried making each .yml into TextEdit and make 'needs Permissions' and I put it to 'false'... still didnt work

someone pleaseee help :(

i dont even see a config :(

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  14. Offline

jacobg2011

I love this plugin, the only problem I have is that almost every anti pvp plugin including worldguard doesn't protect against the guns. If there was a way for you to fix that it would be great (=

15. Offline

ritipinheiro

Can you update? New things im editing weapons but some new features will be good :) Good Plugin

16. Offline

Tolerance

orange451

Aww. Can't get it. You need Lion or later to have Java 7. I don't have Lion.

:'(

17. Offline

Sasemml

Not for minecraft version 1.4.7 ??? :OOOOO

I made a new for my server, with tomahawk, time bomb and those things.... BUT THE PLUGIN DOES NOT WORK -.-'''''''''''''''''

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

18. Offline

ravand

Hey thanks for this awesome plugin ;)

I have a little question:
    I have PvPReward installed on 1 of my servers which also uses your pvpguns plugin. My question is wether gun kills are considered "vanilla" kills or does it have it's own death/kill message/cause ?
    It would be nice to make them count as actual vanilla kills so other plugins can communicate with your plugin.

19. Offline

orange451

It should work with other plugins that check who kills who.

No, it works fine for 1.4.7

Big update to the plugin :)
    I rewrote most of the shooting code. There's actually been a timing bug with the reload time, so even if you set it to 0, you could only shoot like 3 bullets a second.
    You might have to adjust the reload time on your guns, but overall the plugin feels smoother.

20. Offline

ritipinheiro

Cool plugin he give me error if i dont use pex more features please?

• More grenade types
    • More configurable gun options (such as a spread of fire)
    • land mines

and whit the new update the grenade is not doing damage or explode

21. Offline

orange451

add the option "exploderadius" on the grenade
    for example:
    exploderadius=4 //this will make all entities within 4 blocks from the grenade be damaged.

I'll reupload the plugin with that config option already in there

22. Offline

ritipinheiro

when you gonna update? like put some features like zoom per weapon new things :))

23. Offline

Vendicatori

I get this error please help i got PEX installed
    Code:
    22:14:43 [INFO] This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Bukkit-1.4.7-R1.0
    -b2624jnks (MC: 1.4.7) (Implementing API version 1.4.7-R1.0)
    22:14:44 [ALLVARLIG] Could not load 'plugins\PVPGun.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError
    : com/orange451/PVPGun/main : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:184)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.
    java:305)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager
    .java:230)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.ja
    va:239)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_R1.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:21
    7)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.PlayerList.<init>(PlayerList.java:55)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.DedicatedPlayerList.<init>(SourceFile:11
    )
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.jav
    a:104)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java
    :399)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:8
    49)
    Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/orange451/PVPGun/main : U
    nsupported major.minor version 51.0
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
            at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
            at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
            at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
            at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
            at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
            at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass0(PluginClassLoader
    .java:80)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.
    java:53)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
            at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:173)
            ... 9 more

24. Offline

miteasports

Hey does anyone know how to create a pvpgun class in Ultimate arena??

25. Offline

orange451

Update your servers Java.

I probably wont be adding many new features.
    I want to keep my mcwar server a little better than the public version of the plugin I release.

26. Offline

Vendicatori

Servers got java? how do i update those?

27. Offline

ritipinheiro

mcwar have your plugin?

28. Offline

Vendicatori

I updated by java now.
    When i type /help it shows pvpgun but when i do /help PVPGun or /PVPGun nothing happens please help.

29. Offline

FInalaoh

So basically, this plugin will never be getting anything cooler added to it :/

30. Offline

orange451

Most likely not, unless of course a competitor plugin comes up.