Inactive [MECH] FieryInferno v0.1 - Faster fire spread! [1.2.5-R4.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by hawkfalcon, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Offline

hawkfalcon

FieryInferno

Create fires like you never could before! [​IMG]Description: Makes fire spread much faster than default, similar to pre 1.6b fire mechanics. It also doesn't go out after a certain radius from the origin. Great for any pyromaniacs!
    Features: *Makes fire spread faster and larger
    • Customizable spreading speed
    • Emulates pre1.6b fire
    • No commands or permissions
    Note: It is recommended you install WorldEdit and use its /ex command to put out nearby fires. Be careful with this.
    Setup: Leave at 2 if you want a slightly faster fire speed, like pre1.6b. Change to 0 to return to default fire. Over 20 has not been tested, so I wouldn't try it. (20 almost crashed my server)
    Credits: hawkfalcon: Created the plugin
    Rowrin: Used some outdated code from his InfernalPreigniter plugin
    Suggestions/feedback welcome!
    BukkitDev/Download:
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/fieryinferno/

supervisnpe and robertdiecry like this.
  2. Same as the other thread "CartWarp," edit your thread title pertaining to the plugin submission guidelines :)

Codex Arcanum likes this.
  3. Offline

hawkfalcon

Sorry, fixed!

4. Offline

md_5

That fire would probably lag most servers to pieces, approved though.

5. Offline

hawkfalcon

Lol that was a test running on my really old computers server... That's why I made the fire spread configurable.

6. Offline

Rowrin

Havent played minecraft in ages, good to see there are other minecraft pyros xD

hawkfalcon likes this.
  7. Offline

supervisnpe

I love this. I missed old fires. I felt like an old man saying "Back in my day, you were screwed when your house caught fire". Not telling anyone on my server this is installed :D

8. Offline

nkomoism

Please make it so flint and steel still only lights one block, or a command to toggle this plugin. Either would help me greatly ^.^

9. Offline

hawkfalcon

10. Awesome, just wandering why do you stop fire spreading to portals? I know its to stop portals from lighting but doesnt it do that in vanilla?

11. Offline

hawkfalcon

12. hawkfalcon likes this.