[MECH] FastFood v0.7 - Eat food instantly, disable hunger, fully customizable [1.4.7-R1.0]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by garbagemule, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Offline

garbagemule

FastFood - Eat food instantly!
    v0.7 | Download | Instructions | Source

Would you like to be able to instantly consume food and regain health like in pre-1.8 Minecraft? Would you like to customize the amount of health regained by food (and even non-food)? Want to disable the hunger bar health regain? Then FastFood is the plugin you're looking for.

Developed primarily as a supplement plugin to MobArena, FastFood allows you to give players (with certain permissions) the ability to right-click with food and regain health instantly. It allows you to disable the effect of the food bar (so players don't regain health when their food bar is full). All settings and values can be changed from in-game.

Please read the Instructions for more information on how to use and set up this plugin.

Note: FastFood only works for players with the correct permissions! As such, the plugin doesn't change anything on the server unless the permissions are given. This is what makes it ideal for MobArena.

How to use with MobArena
    Using MobArena's per-class permissions, simply give all your classes the permission 'fastfood', like such:
    Code:
    classes:
        Archer:
            items: ...
            armor: ...
            permissions:
            - fastfood
    And you're done.

Features
    • Instant eat food like in pre-1.8 Minecraft
    • Customize how much health the food heals/damages
    • Regain health independently of the food bar
    • Disable the health regain feature of the food bar
    • Perfect for use with MobArena
    • Supports Heroes
    To-do
    • Fix the known issues.
    Known issues
    • When eating a bowl of mushroom soup, the bowl is not returned.
    Changelog
    v0.7
    • Added support for enchanted golden apples.
    v0.6
    • Updated to Minecraft 1.4.7
    v0.5
    • Cake can now be placed on the ground and consumed as before.
    • Fixed the "spam" error.
    v0.4
    • Added a "root" permission node, 'fastfood', for easier usage.
    • Fixed the error when typing a command without arguments.
    v0.3
    • Updated for CraftBukkit #1240.
    • The only regen events cancelled now are those of the RegainReason.SATIATED reason. This shouldn't change anything in how FastFood works, though.
    Previous versions (open)
    v0.2
    • Updated for CraftBukkit #1185.
    • Added permission 'fastfood.nostarve'. With this set to true, players will not lose health due to starvation.
    v0.1
    • Initial release.

rakiru and RugRats like this.
  2. Offline

recon88

The plugin doesn't support this guys and is outdated/inactive. You could use InstaEat for that.

3. Offline

zXRandomGamerXz

Can someone give me a link to the updated version? I know that there is a way to update it but I can't fine it. Thank you!

4. Offline

HunterTTP

I've heard fantastic things about this plugin! But once I put it in my server (1.2.5 with no other plugins) I got a bunch of errors. Hope this is fixed soon, I really wanna use it! :D

5. Offline

garbagemule

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  6. Offline

triicksn

Update! to 1.6.4 and 1.7.2! CB!

7. Offline

garbagemule

triicksn Should work just fine in both versions.