Inactive [MECH] FalseBook 0.96alpha - CraftBook for Bukkit,85++ICs, Gates, Minecarts / MC1.4.6

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by GeMoschen, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Offline

GeMoschen

FalseBook - Your CraftBook for Bukkit
    [​IMG]

Current version: v0.96alpha
    Minecraft: 1.4.6

Features:
    Show Spoiler

• supported Permissionplugins
      • bPermissions
      • bukkitPermissions
      • Essentials GroupManager
      • Permissions
      • PermissionsEx
      • SuperPerms
      • Vault (still in development)
    • uses the syntax of CraftBook for better compatibility
    • implements over 85 Integrated Circuits (ICs)
    • implements [Lift Up] & [Lift Down]
    • toggleable ...
      • ... bridges
        • undestroyable
      • ... doors
        • undestroyable
      • ... gates
        • undestroyable
      • ... areas
    • a lot of fancy features for minecarts
      • collect and deposit items from chests to minecarts
      • make furnaces which refill themselfs with minecarts
      • program carts to take only specific items out of chests
      • craft things out of a chest with a minecart
      • lift up & down for minecarts!
    • chatsystem with different chat-channels to clean up the normal chat
    • toggleable...
      • netherrack (with fire)
      • pumpkins
      • glowstone <-> another block (even if minecraft itself has the glowstonelamp now...)

Minecart Blocktypes:
    Show Spoiler

• BenchOut : Iron-Ore
    • Booster 2x : Gold-Ore
    • Booster 8x : Gold-Block
    • Brake-Block 25% :Gravel
    • Brake-Block 50% : Soulsand
    • Burn : Iron-Ore
    • ConstantSpeed-Block : Iron-Block
    • Craft : Iron-Ore
    • Deposit / Collect : Iron-Ore
    • Eject-Block : Coal-Ore
    • Emitter-Block : Lapis Lazuli Ore
    • Reverse-Block : White wool
    • Station-Block : Obsidian
    • Sort-Block : Netherrack
    • Teleport-Block : Lime wool
    • Program-Cart : Lapis Lazuli
    • Programmed Deposit-Block : Blue wool

Other Features:
    Show Spoiler

• Bridge (FalseBookBlock.jar)
    • Doors (FalseBookBlock.jar)
    • Gates (FalseBookBlock.jar)
    • Toggle Netherrack Fire (FalseBookExtra.jar)
    • Toggle Pumpkins (FalseBookExtra.jar)
    • Toggle Soulsand to Glowstone and back (my addition) (FalseBookExtra.jar)
    • ToggleAble Areas (Experimental):

Define the area with the "Wooden Hoe" (use rightclick)
    • /farea <areaname> -> Adds an Area
    • /delfarea <areaname> -> removes an Area
    • /listfarea -> Lists all Areas
    • /fareatoggle <areaname> autosave -> toggles the autosave function of an area. Autosave = save blocks, when toggling the area off.
    • /fareatoggle <areaname> protect -> toggles the protection of an area. ON = Area is only destroyable/buildable to users with permission: falsebook.destroy.blocks
    • /fareaallow <areaname> id[:subid] -> will add/remove the blocktype from the toggleable blocks of this area. Default: all blocks will be toggled.
    • (FalseBookBlock.jar)

Important Note:
    You must copy ALL jar-Files over the old ones (all files have been changed) !
    The "Package_..."-Files must go into "plugins/FalseBook/ICPlugins/"

Download:
    Download FalseBook 0.96alpha for Minecraft 1.4.6

Wiki
    FalseBook Wiki - Work in progress

YouTube-Channel with Videos
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFalsebook

Donations are welcome if you wish to support me

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

cevio, Artem-s86, Dereku and 67 others like this.
  2. Offline

Chris Lewis

Just to confirm is this latest build working in CB 602?

3. Offline

GeMoschen

Ah okay.. maybe it was a problem in previous versions.

It may work (I did NOT test it for now, because of the upcoming 1.4 MC-Client). But for now it is not supported.
    I will make it compatible to 1.4

4. Offline

handyplayer13

English/Englisch:
    How can I use FalseBook with the new version BETA 1.4?
    I have to download a newer CraftBukkit Version, or ?
    But where can I download a newer version, which works with BETA 1.4?

German/Deutsch:
    Wie kann ich FalseBook mit der neuen Version BETA 1.4 verwenden?
    Ich muss eine neuere Version von CraftBukkit downloaden, oder?
    Aber wo kann ich eine neuere Version downloaden, die mit BETA 1.4 funktioniert?

5. Offline

GeMoschen

English:
    Bukkit is not yet compatible to 1.4. We have to wait, until Bukkit is compatible, so we can make the plugins compatible.

This means: FalseBook is currently NOT compatible to 1.4 (because there is no Bukkit built for 1.4)

Deutsch:
    Bisher gibts leider noch keine Version von Bukkit für 1.4. Wir müssen da warten, bis Bukkit selbst ein Update spendiert bekommt. Erst dann kann ich das Plugin updaten.

Heisst also: Bisher ist FalseBook NICHT kompatibel zu 1.4, weils keine Bukkitversion für 1.4 gibt.

Just a small status update:

I've been working today on making FalseBook compatible to build #602.
    the dev-version is now compatible to #602, but I will NOT make it downloadable, because of the Minecraft Update to 1.4.

When Bukkit is updated, I will make FalseBook compatible as fast as possible. It should not take long. When Bukkit gets updated tomorrow, you will be able to use FalseBook in the evening!

So stay tuned!

Changelog:
    Version 0.80alpha

• compatibility baby! ;-) (now works with Minecraft1.4 only <> CraftBukkit #605+)
    • implemented Cart-Dispenser/Collector for all types of Minecarts!
    • intern changes for carthandling
    How to use The Cart-Dispenser/Collector:
    Place a sign under the Collector/Dispenser-Block with 2nd-Line:
    [Cart] < Normal Carts
    [StorageCart] < Storage Carts
    [PoweredCart] < Powered Carts

The sign must face in the direction, you want to spawn the cart (like station-signs)

Now place a Chest directly on the Collector/Dispenser-Block and wire the chest up with redstone!

Note:
    Carts will spawn 2 Blocks away from the chest!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2016
  6. Offline

charlie k-j

GeMoschen, your just an amazing developer for getting compatibility that fast and making/forking this plugin in general! :p One question: can IC0271 use x,y,z values? [e.g. player entity is 2 distance down so for example]:

[MC0271]
    x,-2,z
    Player

I just think this would be a nice little addition to have :)

7. Offline

GeMoschen

Edit:

Never mind ;)

8. Offline

charlie k-j

If using MC0271 and toggle area is it possible to reset the area [in my case sand as a trap] once the target has gone from the sensor?

9. Offline

Malkierian

I was just about to say it probably wasn't a good idea to claim 1.4 support. This is one time I think I won't go bleeding edge, and instead wait until the RB comes out...

10. Offline

zorphon

Ugh!!! I am so frustrated. I did everything everybody suggested but I can not get the bridge to work. Me and everyone on the server wants to use this plugin, but everything I try isn't working! I am so frustrated. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

I don't even know what an IC is. Can somebody please make a detailed explanation on how to make some basic things like bridges from this plugin work? Or perhaps hop on ventrilo with me and get in my minecraft server and walk me through some stuff? I just don't know what I'm doing wrong or how to make it work.

11. Offline

Malkierian

Zorphon, I would be happy to hop on your server and walk you through some stuff, but I don't have Ventrilo and I'm not likely to install it (I do have Mumble...).

12. Offline

zorphon

No need for ventrilo, we can just type if you wish hehe. The IP is posted on your profile, I'm on right now and can TP you to me when you get on to save time.

13. Offline

charlie k-j

GeMoschen, if its possible, could you incorporate reseting Toggle Areas for entites that move e.g. sand?

Heres my circuit:

player sensor [2 range]-->toggle ceiling + toggle area [inverted]-->sand collapse.

What I want to do now is reset the sand once the player sensor is OFF [they've died] and then to reset the sand :) To do this I think, if im doing it right, im going to have to use block sensor and make loads of SET BLOCKs ICs.

[​IMG]
    This is the room for the trap. The ceiling will drop and then the sand.

[​IMG]
    The sand is placed up here, 3 blocks high to ensure you suffocate :p

[​IMG]
    This is the PLAYER SENSOR which is set to a distance of 2.

[​IMG]
    These are the signs for the Toggle Areas, one for the ceiling and one for the sand.

[​IMG]
    This is the 3 block high sand which I would love to reset without ridiculously space taking SET BLOCK ICs :p

14. Offline

GeMoschen

Update:
    If you are using CraftBukkit #614+ (MC1.4) OR #602 (MC1.3),​
    everything will work fine!​

15. Offline

zorphon

Not 612?

16. Offline

GeMoschen

No. 612 is not supported, because there is a Bug in 612 which got fixed in 613 the first time! (on SIGN_CHANGE event). It breaks the creation of ICs in 605-612

I will make a video later today for bridges and some ICs! This videos will be available sometime today!

1.4 is now fully supported with 614+. The latest RB #612 is not supported, because it has a bug in the sign-change-event

17. I'm on craftbukkit 617 now and falsebook 0.80alpha works perfectly, no problems at all, thanks!

18. Offline

woodzy

hi plug-in maker! can you please look over the falsebookcart files? there killing my boot time really BAD like adds all most a min to tthe load up and reloading

19. Offline

GeMoschen

Which files are you talking about? There is only one file for carts (FalseBook.properties) and this is a textfile :/ So nothing special about it. Using the same method to load like in the other files

20. Offline

Kingjarrad

works perfectly on 617 great mod by the way

if there was one thing i would suggest it would be an ic like mc0272 but set off if anyone except the specified person walked in range rather then only being set off by specified person/group

21. Offline

khamseen_air

We've just updated to 617 (ahead of my plan due to a number of members being idiots and updating their clients before waiting for the server files to be updated), and I've installed the latest Falsebookcart.jar but our minecart railway is slowing down to a gradual halt again, like it did before you enabled to toggle for friction. Since we've now updated the MyWarp and MyHome plugins no longer work so the rail network is our only way to get around the massive map, can you please let me know if this is a bug or not?

22. Offline

handyplayer13

@GeMoschen:
    Are you speaking German? ^^

Ich hab ein Problem mit dem Eject-Block:
    Wenn ich den Block setze, dann werde ich auch aus dem Wagen "geworfen". Das funktioniert.

Jetzt hab ich einen Block darunter ein Schild hingesetzt bei dem in der 2. Zeile "[Eject]" steht, jedoch werde ich trotzdem noch mitten in den Schienen rausgeworfen und nicht daneben!

Hab auch schon probiert es an eine Wand zu setzen - funktioniert auch nicht!
    Es kommt aber die Meldung "Eject sign created!"

23. Offline

GeMoschen

Ja ich spreche deutsch.. bin ja deutscher ;-)

English:
    Eject is not fully ported at the moment. I will add the extras with the direction to eject with the next update. (like in CraftBook)

Deutsch:
    Der Eject-Block ist noch nicht komplett implementiert. Mit dem nächsten update gibts den zusatz, das man die richtung wählen kann nach links, rechts, vorne, hinten. Genauso wie im CraftBook-Wiki beschrieben

24. Offline

handyplayer13

Wenn du eh Deutscher bist, so wie ich, warum gibt es dein FalseBook eigentlich nicht auf deutsch? ;)

Mal was anderes:
    Mir fällt auf, dass man manchmal beim Station Block nicht stehen bleibt... :/
    Einmal gehts und einmal nicht, hab aber nicht umgebaut oder so!

Ist das Problem bekannt?

25. Offline

khamseen_air

@GeMoschen
    I've just been playing around with our railway again and it appears that turning 'doFrictionFix' to false actually makes our carts travel farther without slowing. I'm I correct in believing this is the opposite to the desired behaviour?

26. Offline

GeMoschen

Oh okay.. Will take a look at the code. Maybe I forgot just an "!".. may happen :D Will post my results

Das passiert manchmal bei einigen leuten, wobei es bei mir persönlich noch nie passiert ist (deswegen kann ich es nicht nachvollziehen) :/

und btw:
    Pls speak english in this thread. Use the Conversation-system of this forum to talk to me in german ;)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2016
  27. Offline

woodzy

in talking about the minecartscart's .jar file

28. Totally new to this, 2 questions

a. I read toggable glowstone, does that mean i can have glowstone that toggles on (like at night) or off (like at day by default) on command (or well at the flick of a switch or something)

b. I don't understand those ic's (or sensors or whatever u want to call them).. can I use them for example with a door when a player is close the door opens, when not it closes again ? so instead of using a pressure plate, just put a sensor in the wall (so its clean and invisible) and the door swings open ? or am i missing the point ?

29. Offline

fireb33

GeMo, MC1200 can't spawn MONSTER (worked fine with 556). Could you check that?
    And what about adding wolves?
    Thanks ^^

30. Offline

matt110111

all mobs accept wolves work, wolves register they just don't spawn (621)

31. This thing need a wiki with explenations on how to actually use the features :( I figured out bridges, no idea on the toggeable glowstone nor on the workings of those sensors :(

Ori question:
    Totally new to this, 2 questions

a. I read toggable glowstone, does that mean i can have glowstone that toggles on (like at night) or off (like at day by default) on command (or well at the flick of a switch or something)

b. I don't understand those ic's (or sensors or whatever u want to call them).. can I use them for example with a door when a player is close the door opens, when not it closes again ? so instead of using a pressure plate, just put a sensor in the wall (so its clean and invisible) and the door swings open ? or am i missing the point ?​