[MECH] CreativePlus v1.2 - Make your server like a creative server [953]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by captainawesome7, May 18, 2011.

1. Offline

captainawesome7

CreativePlus - Creative Server Elements in Beta!
    Version: 1.2
    Overview:
    CreativePlus is a plugin that is very similar to my other plugin, CreativeBuild. BUT, CB is made mainly for a server with multiple worlds, and one of them is a CB world. C+, however, is geared more towards servers where Creative Minecraft elements are a large part of playing.​
    Other Plugins:
    Because this plugin does certain thins, it is very helpful to have these two plugins:​
    MultiInv (If you have two worlds and one with CB, players can give items and not have them in the regular world)​
    SimpleGive (You can use this to give yourself items)​
    Features:
    • Optional Permissions supports!
    • If no permissions, manually define which users can use C+
    • Infinite items (toggleable)
    • Instant Block Breaking (toggleable)
    • Item Drops are Toggleable (to avoid inventory flooding when using instabreak)
    • Multi-world support (Define which worlds can use C+)
    • Inventory Block/Item menues!
    • Option to disable fall damage
    • Option to disable all player damage
    • Option to disable fire
    Configuration:
    Config (open)

A file called Config.txt will appear in /plugins/CreativePlus. The file will contain this:
    Code:
    #This is the Creative+ config file.

#Set some general config options below:
    UsePermissions=true
    BlockPlayerDamage=true
    BlockFallDamage=false
    BlockFire=true
    EnableOnJoin=true

#Define your worlds in which Creative+ are enabled below:
    creative=true

#If you don't use permissions, add Usernames that are allowed to use creative build below:

C+ will automatically detect permissions, and use it, but if you have Permissions and set UsePermissions to false it will use the user list in the Config.txt. If you don't have permissions, it doesn't matter what value you put for UsePermissions. If you block Player Damage, obviously it will block Fall Damage for players as well. If BlockFire=true, fire will be put out in ~.5 seconds. You can put as many worlds and users as you want. If EnableOnJoin=true, and the player is in a world that does not use C+, it will not be enabled, and obviously, if they don't have permission, it won't be enabled either.

Commands + Permissions Nodes:
    Cmds+Perms (open)

General Commands:
    • /cleari - creativeplus.clear - Clears your inventory
    • /con - creativeblus.all - Enables all aspects of C+
    • /coff - creativeplus.all - Disables all aspects of C+
    • /dropson - creativeplus.drops - Turns on block drops
    • /dropsoff - creativeplus.drops - Turns off block drops
    • /ibon - creativeplus.instabreak - Turns on Instant Block Breaks
    • /iboff - creativeplus.instabreak - Turns off Instant Block Breaks
    • /itemson - creativeplus.infinite - Turns on infinite items
    • /itemsoff - creativeplus.infinite - Turns off infinite items
    Inventory Commands:
    • /cblocks - creativeplus.blocks - Gives you the Blocks inventory menu
    • /cblocks2 - creativeplus.blocks - Gives you the overflow Blocks menu
    • /cores - creativeplus.ores - Gives you the Ores blocks/items menu
    • /cfood - creativeplus.food - Gives you the Food items menu
    • /cwool - creativeplus.wool - Gives you the Wool blocks menu
    • /cdyes - creativeplus.dye - Gives you the Dyes items menu
    • /cred - creativeplus.redstone - Gives you the redstone related blocks/items menu
    • /cfight - creativeplus.redstone - Gives you the fight/combat items menu
    • /cmisc - creativeplus.misc - Gives you the Miscellaneous items menu

Video By @loalbertmartinezrds:
    Video (open)

Downloads:
    The source code is included in the .jar (/me/captain/CreativePlus/)

Planned Changes
    Version 1.3
    • Any Ideas?
    Changelog:
    Version 1.2
    • Fixed the bedrock breaking bug, now bedrock is once again not able to be broken!
    Version 1.1
    • Added inventory menus!
    • *NOTE* When you type a new inventory command it will clear everything BUT your quickbar
    Version 1.0
    • Release!
    Extra:
    If anybody wants to make a quick video about how this plugin works/how to use it, I can put it in the OP for you and give you a shout-out :)

KragTheDark, CoolOppo, xydra and 2 others like this.
  2. Offline

MetalMadness

It disables after a reload

3. Offline

ohtwo

the block isn't actually destroyed. the block value (or something) is just changed to zero.

4. Offline

Magie

Sometimes this plugin shut down the server with too many errors with this text:
    Code:
    2011-07-28 11:31:47 [INFO] [Creative+] Error while reading config.txt!
    2011-07-28 11:31:47 [SEVERE] java.io.FileNotFoundException: plugins/CreativePlus/Config.txt (Too many open files)
    2011-07-28 11:31:47 [SEVERE]     at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
    2011-07-28 11:31:47 [SEVERE]     at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:120)
    2011-07-28 11:31:47 [SEVERE]     at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:79)
    2011-07-28 11:31:47 [SEVERE]     at me.captain.Creative.Config.getProperty(Config.java:47)
    2011-07-28 11:31:47 [SEVERE]     at me.captain.Creative.CEL.onEntityDamage(CEL.java:20)
    2011-07-28 11:31:47 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$58.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:649)
    2011-07-28 11:31:47 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    2011-07-28 11:31:47 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:332)
    2011-07-28 11:31:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.Entity.ab(Entity.java:300)
    2011-07-28 11:31:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.Entity.R(Entity.java:274)
    2011-07-28 11:31:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.R(EntityLiving.java:113)
    2011-07-28 11:31:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.Entity.m_(Entity.java:195)
    2011-07-28 11:31:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.m_(EntityLiving.java:217)
    2011-07-28 11:31:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.EntityHuman.m_(EntityHuman.java:96)
    2011-07-28 11:31:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.EntityPlayer.a(EntityPlayer.java:192)
    2011-07-28 11:31:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:294)
    2011-07-28 11:31:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.Packet10Flying.a(SourceFile:126)
    2011-07-28 11:31:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
    2011-07-28 11:31:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:85)
    2011-07-28 11:31:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
    2011-07-28 11:31:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
    2011-07-28 11:31:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
    2011-07-28 11:31:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)

Can you fix it please?

5. Offline

ShaDooM

Are you using linux as operating system? (debian maybe?)

6. Offline

Magie

Yea, I'm using Linux

7. Offline

ShaDooM

@Magie

You need to increase the limits for the user who starts the minecraft process,

in /etc/security/limits.conf
    shadoom - nofile 65535
    to set file limit to 65535

google a bit about it and you can fix that too many open files error :)

8. Offline

Magie

I haven't permissions to etc/ floder

9. Offline

Masterflapdrol

how does the multiworld work?

10. Offline

Shinfo

can we have separate perm nodes for Bedrock/Lava/Water/TNT?

11. Offline

d00ba

Also looks good, but does this respect WorldGuard regions? or will players be able to instabreak within someone elses region?

12. Hey Captain, some suggestions/bugs for you!
    1a) The drops toggle doesn't affect minecarts when broken. Also minecarts have to be broken manually, resulting in destroying the rail/block below too...
    1b) Same problem with paintings... it also destroys the block behind it.
    1c) Trapdoors and doors also -- opening one destroys it.

2) Could you make a /paint command (where the block you destroy is replaced by the one in your hand).

3) Could you make a drops remove command that removes all drops in a specified area?

Many thanks!

13. Offline

dillon1005

can we fly like in 1.8

14. Offline

captainawesome7

Minecarts aren't broken because they're not blocks, they're entities. Same goes for paintings, they aren't blocks. As far as doors go, use your goddamn right click dude. Use simplereplace if you want painting. And no there are plugins that do that already.

15. Offline

dannybtw

Creative+: Error while reading config.txt!

16. May want to www.pastebin.com your config..

17. Offline

dannybtw

iv only added 1 world to the multiworld support not changed anything else

18. Offline

captainawesome7

Can you post it anyways?

19. Offline

niksnelting

When i write /con or anything else inside the chat , everytime ther is an error "Creative+ is not enabled in KINGNIK" KINGNIK=my world ...
    how can i fix it?

20. Offline

dannybtw

i cant sorry i HAD to delete the plugin and folder because it was just crashing my server every 5 minutes

21. Offline

captainawesome7

[​IMG]

AS1LV3RN1NJA likes this.
  22. Offline

Chillax_Team

Is this plugin log the player breaks? With like Hawkeye of LogBlock.

23. Offline

captainawesome7

no

24. Offline

Chillax_Team

I noticed this was outdated XD