[MECH] CraftBook - Redstone bridges, gates, minecarts, ICs, more [BukkitDev]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by sk89q, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Offline

sk89q

CraftBook adds a number of original gameplay elements to Minecraft from switchable bridges to elevators to gates (including flood gates)! It also has redstone support, allowing you to wire up pumpkins and use integrated circuits!

Some cool stuff people made last year:

Features:
    • Mechanisms
      • Bridges
      • Doors *not yet ported*
      • Gates
      • Elevators
      • Cauldrons
      • Light switches
      • Readable bookshelves
      • Toggle areas (advanced toggle doors and bridges)
      • Hidden switches
      • Custom block drops
      • Apple tree drops
      • Bookshelf drops
      • MORE!
    • Redstone
      • Integrated circuits
      • Programmable logic chips
      • Redstone pumpkins
      • Redstone netherstone
      • Ammeter
      • MORE!
    • Minecart features
      • Booster blocks
      • Brake blocks
      • Reverse blocks
      • Ejector blocks
      • Chest-storage minecart transfer blocks
      • Station blocks
      • Sort blocks
      • Message announcer block
      • Minecart dispensers
      • Change minecart behavior
      • MORE!
    Download

CraftBook is being developed again, although by someone else. Get the latest downloads here: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/craftbook/

[​IMG] (CraftBook is open source!)

kazeen, dragon8510, Jaein and 45 others like this.
  2. Offline

efstajas

That's CommandBook. It's something else.

You may want to look into "FalseBook", which is basically CraftBook, but up-to-date.

3. Offline

Valdiralita

sorry just wrong link ;)

This is the right one:
    http://build.sk89q.com/job/CraftBook/

post above edited

EDIT:
    btw FalseBook sucks IMHO

4. Offline

sillyrosster

He's kept this up to date. Dunno what any of you are talking about - been using it since it was ported :p

5. Offline

Sayshal

Look at the thread title: [1000]
    That's more than 1000 builds out of date..

6. Offline

sillyrosster

Click the download link, up to date...

Edit: Running perfectly fine on 1.2.3

7. Offline

Me4502

I have just added a fair few new features into CraftBook... I still haven't updated the wiki about it... but yeah.

download the latest dev builds from here:
    http://build.sk89q.com/job/CraftBook/

They work on 1.2.5

PM me for feature requests/bug reports.

Schlumpf likes this.
  8. Offline

xZise

I downloaded the distribution-3.0-SNAPSHOT-release.zip from here but I get following error:
    Code:
    2012-04-25 13:44:39 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling CraftBookCommon v450-f67db8f (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sk89q/wepif/PermissionsResolverManager
            at com.sk89q.craftbook.bukkit.BaseBukkitPlugin.onEnable(BaseBukkitPlugin.java:73)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:215)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:336)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:381)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:256)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:238)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:371)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:358)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:187)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:422)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sk89q.wepif.PermissionsResolverManager
            at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
            at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
            at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:41)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:29)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
            ... 11 more

I installed CraftBook.jar, CraftBookMechanism.jar and CraftBookCircuits.jar with following plugins:
    Code:
    >pl
    13:46:49 [INFO] Plugins (18): TeleHunger, MinecartRevolution, CraftBookCommon, Safe Creeper, xWarp, Backup, Vault, Lockette, PermissionsEx, Modifyworld, Lava Forge, Herochat, Qukkiz, CraftBookCircuits, LoginMessage, Essentials, dynmap, CraftBookMechanisms
    Fabian

9. Offline

mrtweettums

Can someone please update this

10. Offline

Me4502

You need worldedit

It works perfectly fine, I have been adding new features and everything.

11. Offline

Regulus123

None ICs are working, what do I have to do? Do I need to download other version?

12. Offline

misteryman321

Can you help. I've been a long time user for this plugin but when i downloaded the 3.0 on my server it did absolutely nothing. i even extracted the config out of the jar and put that in the folder I had to make.And it still didn't work. I use the netherrack mostly and i can't and I'm asking,Did I do something wrong that's not letting It work for me? I even have the latest version of World Edit and still its not working.Can you let me know as soon as possible?

13. How I Going To Download?

14. Offline

Me4502

15. Offline

Hero683752

HELP! My gates DON'T WORK

16. Offline

Me4502

Firstly, use Bukkit Dev... secondly, that is extremely vague... I need more information.

17. Offline

prefix

18. Could you add permissions for the hidden switches?
    Or at least that the person has to old a specified item (e.g. a bone) to use the switch? :)

19. Offline

Me4502

20. Thank you!

This way, there can be kind of ID-card-readers on hidden doors :p

Could there also be an option so signs for stations could be placed ON the obsidian block, not under?
    I have a large multi-level station and there is no space under the obsidan block, but i could place it under the station platform on the obsidian block :)
    (Same would be great for eject block, too)

21. Offline

Me4502

If you make an issue for it on redmine we will look into it. Redmine is the issue tracker mentioned on the Opening Post

22. Of course ;)

edit: done :p

23. Offline

TheExoduser

Great work!
    A question, will there be an update of CB for MC 1.3 ? And if yes when will it be released? My server needs it ;) ^^

24. Offline

ron975

Me and my players are getting
    "You do not have permission to use this mechanic" when rightclicking.. stairs.

Why?

25. Offline

Me4502

It has been updated for ages... The current version and the dev build work..

Fixed in latest dev build.

26. Offline

PR8G4M3R

where are the Permissions? i have there a permission plugin and want that all can use lifts...

27. Offline

Me4502

They are spread across the wiki

28. Offline

Darcion

Me4502 the wiki is not up 2 date. Are the player and mob detectors for 3.2 in?

29. Offline

Me4502

No, they aren't. We are hesitant to update the wiki as we are working on a rewrite that will require the wiki to be entirely remade.

30. Offline

Michael_Lee

So I've encountered an issue with using CraftBook with CraftBukkit 1.3.1. It appears that when you walk on snow or snowblocks, the snow will disappear out from under your feet. I removed CraftBook and that solved that issue. Could this be a bug with CraftBook?

P.S. Posting this on here because the BukkitDev page seems to be "under moderation" by Bukkit.

31. Offline

Darcion

when do you thin are detectors in?