[MECH] Bookit v1.0.0 - Commands with books(BookWorm-compatible) [953]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by retsrif, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Offline

Bdl2

Just downloaded, if this works for me, you're some kind of awesome.

2. Offline

chubbz

i have a request can you make it so you can have more than 1 command in a book so you press shift it does the first command then you press again it does the second

3. Offline

undeadmach1ne

yeah being able to cycle through a list of commands written as the books contents would be so awesome...

4. Offline

Haekon

Another vote for switching the location of the command to the body text, instead of the title. If you did this, you could have a series of commands fire off one by one, like a macro.

Say, for example...if I used this with Heroes, Bookworm, and PlayerEditor:
    /(switch the target to a class he might not have perms to get)
    /(adjust player's exp to specified level)
    /(add player to specified permissions grounp)
    /(change player's skin, color their name, and add a cape)

...all from one book. Then, if you were also using Bookworm, you could lock the book to a shelf and not have that book running around in player hands. I like the idea of using a private library as an in-game control panel for my admins and moderators. That way I can make it so you can only get to it with a warp/teleporter. Hell...gen a world with BananaCakeTown and you've got your own GM Island.

5. Offline

Chrisknyfe

Is it possible to use Bookit as a form of in-minecraft "sudo"? For instance, my citizens are unable to use the command /thor because permissions denies them. If I hand them a book with the title "/thor", could I configure bookit to elevate their permissions just for the use of /thor?

6. Offline

Dragon_Slayer

Nice Plugin Did you make it? Or did your friend make it :)

Mod edit (NuclearW): Removed advertisement link

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  7. Offline

Celtic Minstrel

You shouldn't be posting server details publicly unless you are asking for griefers.

8. Offline

lolydodo123

Hey, Ill make a video for you XD. Just to be sure: 1. How to set it up 2.How to actually use it?

9. Offline

Wolf480pl

Code:
    2012-03-04 13:33:11 [INFO] [Bookit] Enabling Bookit v1.0
    2012-03-04 13:33:11 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling Bookit v1.0 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: retsrif.Bookit.Bookit.getConfiguration()Lorg/bukkit/util/config/Configuration;
        at retsrif.Bookit.Bookit.onEnable(Bookit.java:30)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:215)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:336)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:363)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:250)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:232)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:374)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:361)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:187)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:425)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:490)
    How about updating to 1.2.3 ?

10. Offline

retsrif

Oh forgot about this :confused: I'll get a version up in a week maybe.

11. Offline

md_5

Long time no see retsrif. You will notice that this thread has now been placed into the Inactive Plugin subforum.
    If you wish to revive this plugin, please ensure that you update and test compatibility with the latest recommended Bukkit build before reporting your original post, asking for it to be moved back to the release forum.

Thanks for your time.
    md_5