[MECH] AutoItemBarReload v1.5.1 Automatically reload items from inventory to item bar [1.2.5]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by jblaske, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Offline

jblaske

AutoItemBarReload - Automatically reload items from inventory to your item bar when they break or you use the last of a stack.

What does this do?
    When you place the last item in a stack of blocks, it will pull a new stack form your inner inventory and move it to your item bar where you were just placing items from.

This works for tools as well as weapons, even fishing poles! As an item is consumed, it is replaced with any you have in your inventory of the same exact type.

This basically makes it a little nicer to keep building, and not have to manage your inventory mid construction.

What does this NOT do?
    This plugin does not give you unlimited stacks of blocks, nor does it provide duping.

Please visit the AutoItemBarReload page on BukkitDev for download links and more information

Addicust and sinkir like this.
  2. Offline

jblaske

Right now, no there isn't a way to disable it.

3. Offline

Kamikazii01

I have run into a small issue with lava buckets. I fill up a bucket with lava, but when I go to place it, the lava disappears.
    If I try to move a filled lava bucket off my itembar, all the lava buckets in my item bar disappear.
    It almost looks like it's trying to replace the filled one with an empty one...but overrides it instead.

Water buckets seem to work normally.

I am running craftbukkit v 1337 with craftbukkit-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar and minecraft beta version 1.8.1

4. Offline

jblaske

Thanks for the heads up ill look into it.

5. Works nice in survival, but not in creative. Your items in creative mode aren't infinite anymore with this plugin enabled, it just removes the block from your item bar after placing one. Would be cool if it detects creative mode and disable its features for players in creative mode. There is no need to refill the slot if you have an infinite block of it ;-)
    (jeah i know that blocks there arent "infinite" it just dont remove it from your inventory... anyway this has the same effect :-P)

ah forgot to say: CB #1337

6. Offline

jblaske

Yup, I've been noticing that - The next update will have a fix for this. I'm holding off for an update to bukkit for MC1.0 for release.

As there will be lots of changes to the plugin to handle enchanting and such properly.

7. Offline

Mercury

@jblaske
    Some bug with Bukkit #1550

jblaske likes this.
  8. Offline

jblaske

Thanks for the video, makes it much easier to troubleshoot. I'll be sure to have this fixed in the next release. Currently I'm waiting on a RB before I publish the update.

9. Offline

jblaske

Version 1.3 is now out AIBR now works with MC 1.0.1 builds.

Please see the AIBR page on BukkitDev for more information.

10. Offline

kamskywalker

running versions:
    bukkit: 1597
    minecraft: 1.0.1 server/1.0.0 client

The plugin does not seem to do anything.
    The server says it is enabled, but items do not reload.

Correction:
    It only takes items from the bottom bar(which can be selected with the mouse wheel)
    It does not replenish from the rest of the inventory

Correction 2:
    This does seem to work for some things.
    I may have just been trying to use something that doesn't to test it.
    Eggs come to mind...

11. Offline

jblaske

Can you explain the steps you are taking? What item in question does not seem to reload? how much of it do you have in your inventory?

12. Offline

kamskywalker

never mind, it is working.
    I tried it with eggs, and it didn't work, and thought I had tested with other items, but they all seem to work and I haven't changed anything.

jblaske likes this.
  13. Offline

jblaske

14. Offline

6apa6ax

Hi there.
    My English is terrible, and I write this post whit google translater T_T
    Therefore, I will be brief .
    When any pickaxe has broken, I get an internal server error:

Code:
    22:05:14 [WARNING] Failed to handle packet: java.lang.NullPointerException
    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at net.minecraft.server.RedPowerCore$1.onDestroyCurrentItem(RedPowerCore.java:43)
            at forge.ForgeHooks.onDestroyCurrentItem(ForgeHooks.java:38)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityHuman.R(EntityHuman.java:812)
            at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.breakBlock(ItemInWorldManager.java:261)
            at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.a(ItemInWorldManager.java:176)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:513)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet14BlockDig.handle(SourceFile:43)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:100)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:78)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:542)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:440)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)
    >

I'm using bukkit 1.1-R1 with next plugins:
    Red Power 2
    Inustrial Craft 2
    Build Craft
    Chunk Enforcer
    Dynmap
    World Edit
    Command Bookk
    Permissions
    AutoItemBarReload

I see that something wrong with RP2 and IC2, but how I can fix it?

15. Offline

jblaske

I'm really not sure what is going on here, does the exception stop when AutoItemBarReload is not enabled? You might have to talk to the RP2 guys to see whats going on.

16. Offline

jblaske

I've released an updated version, check the bukkitdev for more information.

17. Offline

xsolar66

champion :D