[MECH] AntiFlee - Stop those death cheaters.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by turqmelon, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Offline

turqmelon

Plugin category: MECH

Suggested name: AntiFlee

A bit about me: I run a server with a friend and have minimal java experience. We have a player base who likes everything to run smoothly, and they dislike people who don't play fair. Especially when it comes to PVP.

What I want: I looked at CombatTag, and it has the general idea of what I want, but it's not fully there. AntiFlee would basically blacklist certain commands for a specific time period when damage is taken (Compared to during only PVP in CT). The amount of damage required to trigger it could be configurable. (A simple half heart fall wouldn't block commands, for exmaple). So if /warp or /tpa were blocked, players wouldn't be able to escape when being attacked by mobs, players, taking a bath in lava, or an extended journey into the deep blue sea.

Ideas for commands: A simple reload command would do. The ability to change the messages would be a plus, as well. (I know the second one wasn't a command ^^)

Ideas for permissions: antiflee.exempt would prevent the commands for being blocked for the player, and antiflee.reload would allow you to reload the config.

When I'd like it by: No specific time period.

Similar plugin requests: None that I found.

I appreciate any responses I can get. Thanks in advance. :)

2. Offline

Whisk

I will be taking a punch at this for sure :)

3. Offline

turqmelon

Glad to hear it!

I'd love it if you kept me posted on the progress. ^^