[MECH] AntiCreeper v1.1 - Disable Creepers [1337]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by KoryuObihiro, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Offline

KoryuObihiro

AntiCreeper
    Version: 1.1

Stops all Creeper spawns, per-world configurable. Theoretically, this disables all Creepers in Bukkit, unless a plugin uses NMS to place a Creeper, or a Creeper is already spawned in the server.

Download Latest JAR
    Archive

Changelog:
    (8/24/2011)Version 1.1[1060-1327]
    • Added multiworld configuration. See the config.yml.
    (8/19/2011)Version 1.0[1060+]
    • Released.
    This is one of the Koryu's Minimalistic Plugins series. To install, simply drop into the plugins folder and enjoy.

2. Offline

KoryuObihiro

Your plugin never prompted this one, and the fact of the matter is that the concept of AntiCreeper is hardly original. At the risk of sounding like a snot, I did it because I knew I could do it in a very small amount of code, and provide some moderate convenience with the Minimalistic Plugin Series.

My point is, no, I didn't steal anything original. I respect you as a plugin dev, and I don't want to argue about this - this plugin is so ridiculously simple that I honestly don't see the point.

3. Offline

Yoogoo

Works perfect:)

4. Offline

CraftingPlugins

Great plugin, keep it up!
    I am soon making my own plugins, 5 in development hope you check them out when ive Published them. :)

I have finished making my new plugin, i just need to know how to post it :(

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
    KoryuObihiro likes this.
  5. Offline

KoryuObihiro

BukkitDev, my friend. Optionally, you can make a thread in Plugin Submissions that hopefully gets approved.

6. Offline

CraftingPlugins

Thanks so much :)

7. Offline

KoryuObihiro

No problem. ^_^

8. Offline

bullshitninja

I invented computers. credit me.