Filled MCMMO, Fly, EXP & Speed Boosters

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by SkylessCraft, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SkylessCraft

Plugin category: Miscellanous

Minecraft version: 1.10

Suggested name: Boosters

What I want: I'd like to have a plugin as Booster for my Server-Store like (all Global) Fly or EXP booster. Which this, it should have a Booster queue-system and a GUI to activate Boosters ingame. If possible it should have a bossbar notification (as example compatible with BarAPI) with like "Booster: 2x EXP by SkylessCraft" and the BossBar itself should be a timer too, so you can see when the Boosters is out.
    Maybe if possible it could have a /thank [name] so booster-guy would get for example 15 Coins and the Thanker 15 Coins too.
    Please: My Server does restart all 5 hours, so the Booster should still be online after the restart!

Ideas for commands:

• /booster (To get to the gui
    • /booster activate [Fly/Speed/EXP/MCMMO] (to instantly activate a booster)
    • /thank (for thanking)
    • /booster admin give [name]
    • /booster admin stop [name] [type]
    • /booster admin settime [name] [type] [newtime]
    • /booster admin remove [name]
    Ideas for permissions:
    • booster.*
    • booster.menu
    • booster.activate
    • booster.thank
    • booster.admin
    When I'd like it by: I really do not know how long it takes to code such a Plugin, personally I think it takes huge amount of time.
    So I think I'd like it by End of February 2017 or even End of March 2017.

I thank you ^^.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  2. Offline

ipodtouch0218

@SkylessCraft
    Is this a survival server? Minigames? Those change the conditions of boosters like fly. What are coins?

3. Offline

SkylessCraft

It is a SkyBlock server and our Minigames do not support rewards yet.
    All Booster will affect the Spawn and SkyBlock worlds only and would be for everyone avaible.
    Our Ingamecurrency are Coins.

4. Offline

ipodtouch0218

@SkylessCraft
    Are coins handled through Vault?
    If not I'd need a .jar of the plugin you're using for currency to increase player's balances.

5. Offline

SkylessCraft

Yes, our Coins are handled by Vault.

6. Offline

SkylessCraft

7. Offline

ipodtouch0218

Hey!
    I haven't been able to work on the plugin for a few days now, new computer and all.

Anyway, this should be done in a few days. I also see that you've added an MCMMO booster. Should that be for the XP that the player receives?

8. Offline

SkylessCraft

So what I would like to have for MCMMO is a booster where you level-up faster your skills. For example a 2x-Booster would give you each time 200% MCMMO-Experience instead of 100%. The booster should work on each skill at the same time, so you have not to purchase one for each skill.
    (If MCMMO-Booster is to difficult or would take too much time, just leave it out)

Thank you very much :)[cake]

9. Offline

ipodtouch0218

@SkylessCraft
    That's really easy to do. Just have to test and then it'll be done!

10. Offline

SkylessCraft

Alright then, thank you already :)[diamond]!

11. Offline

ipodtouch0218

Just a status update:

I have Boosters re-enabling on startup, saving into a queue, and all the commands done. All I have to do now is figure out BarAPI, it seems to not want to use my custom health percentage.
    Is it fine if I just add the time remaining into the message of the BossBar itself?

12. Offline

SkylessCraft

Yes :) . BarAPI was just an example.
    But if your Custom health percentage would work better, then just use it :D

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  13. Offline

ipodtouch0218

14. Offline

SkylessCraft

Hello :)
    Thank you so much for this awesome plugin :D

I have a problem with the fly booster; none can fly even when activated booster. I searched in the console if there was a problem but it shows no error message. Maybe you could add the possibility to use /fly Command during activated Booster.
    As next I would really whish to be able to change messages (I'm so sorry that I forgot to say that). But if this would take to much/is too difficult (idk how difficult it is to make a message config), just don't do it.

Apart of this, I am very happy about your plugin, it is just awesome and works perfect :)
    Thank you very much!

EDIT: I just discovered, when server restarts, booster will be set back to 1 Hour instead of continue where it was.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  15. Offline

ipodtouch0218

@SkylessCraft
    I can't recreate the fly booster problem, it works fine for me. When there isn't a fly booster, it sets player's fly mode to off every second if a) they aren't in creative and spectator, and b) if they don't have the essentials.fly permission.

Messages are all customizable now, that took quite a bit of work.
    I'll check out the problem with resetting times, I think it may have something to do with saving the configuration file, I'll look into it now.

EDIT: I fixed the problem with the time resetting, and some more random fixes, but I was unable to replicate the Fly Booster issue. New download here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0se484uzlijkj8q/GameBoosters.jar?dl=0

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  16. Offline

SkylessCraft

Thank you very much for having taken time to fix it and add custom msgs.
    I will take a look to fly-booster if I didnt just do something wrong.

Thanks for everything :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.