MCGW2 - Work In Progress

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by AlexHH251997, Jun 9, 2013.

?

Do you like the sound of this plugin?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. More Information Needed

66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

AlexHH251997

[​IMG]
    Minecraft Guild Wars 2
    Minecraft Guild Wars 2 is a plugin in development at this moment in time. It is based on the game Guild Wars 2 of course. The plugin will allow the player to play on 3 different worlds. Changing class whenever and however they want. Using the class specific power ups when they gain a certain amount of kills. This plugin recreates the Guild Wars 2 experience for anyone playing it. The plugin allows you to pick from one of the 8 classes in Guild Wars 2 while playing Minecraft. The plugin has the closest it can have to the armor, weapons and spells that Guild Wars 2 has.​
    Gameplay:
    In this gamemode you play as one of the 8 Guild Wars 2 class/characters. In the gameplay of this plugin you also play as on of the 8 classes. With the minecraft twist added to it! The plugin allows your players to experience Guild Wars 2 in minecraft. At the start you will spawn in a lobby world where you can find information about every class and every world. You have to make this yourself. You then create the worlds, they MUST be called "world1" "world2" "world3" so the config can identify them. When you have created your worlds you then travel there and create the area the world is played on. You make 1 spawn for the whole world and that can be set by "/GW2 setspawn {worldname}" which in turn can be then used as "/GW2 wtp {worldname}".​
    Example "/GW2 setspawn world1" "/GW2 wtp world1"​
    This example shows the admin doing "/GW2 setspawn world1" on the block they are standing, and then teleporting there via "/GW2 wtp world1"​
    Commands:
    The plugin has one base command that everything else then runs off. The plugin has commands like "/GW2 Class" showing the list of classes then you can do "/GW2 {classname}" giving you that class. There is also then "/GW2 Help" showing the command help along with "/GW2 Info" doing the same thing.​
    Extra Information:
    There are 2 versions for this plugin. There will be a public version that everyone can download and use for their servers and a private version that I will use on my own server. The plugin is 25% complete at this moment in time. The plugin has all of the basic things that can get it along but there are a few bugs that need fixing before I release it.​
    Public Version:
    Still Being Made​
    Private Version:
    Still Being Made - Server Will Open Soon​
    Regards, Alex​

2. Offline

TnT

Moved to the correct forum.

3. Offline

bobacadodl

May I suggest changing the command to simply "/gw2"? Instead of /mcgw2 which takes longer to type

4. Offline

AlexHH251997

Thank you, I did message a moderator to ask them to move it as I noticed it was in the wrong place but no reply.
    Nice idea thanks for that I will do it today.

Regards, Alex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.