Massive Plugin Errors

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by TOAST7312, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TOAST7312

I updated a number of things this weekend after recently getting back from a weekend trip, including plugins and my craftbukkit version up to what was current. Now when I start my server it has basically turned into to one gargantuan error list, and I was wondering if people here might be able to understand all this. Most of these are errors I've never seen before.

I haven't been able to get on my server to test and see if anything works appropriately due to apparent connection errors now, too.

I'm running craftbukkit build: 405. I've tried downgrading to a previous version as suggested in another thread, but it didn't change much.

The plugins I am running are as follows:

BigBrother v1.5
    MincartMania v.94 and it's Addon plugins.
    LWC v1.53
    TreeHugger v.7b
    PetitionPlugin v1.21
    CraftBukkitUpToDate v1.2
    Dynmap v0.12.1
    Essentials v202 and it's addon plugins.
    DeathTpPlus v1.71
    Permissions v2.0
    Simpleshop v1.3
    iConomy 2.2b
    Vanish v1.3.4
    WorldGuard v3.2.3
    WorldEdit v.3.2.2
    HeroChat v3.07
    Towny v0.29

Here is the error. As previous mentioned, I was unable to truly categorize it, so I couldn't really send specific errors to their respective plugin creators. I've been forced to break down the errors into multiple sections, because there are apparently so many that half of them are deleted before I can copy them to be put here. If anyone could make sense of this and give me advice, I would appreciate it:

2. Offline

Plague

Ummm, where are the errors exactly?

3. Offline

TOAST7312

--- merged: Feb 21, 2011 7:56 PM ---
    --- merged: Feb 21, 2011 7:56 PM ---

4. Offline

Plague

Umm remove worldedit for a while, thats part of the errorlist. And din't you download some plugins as a .zip file and forget to unpack the zip? I.e. aren'T there .zip files in your plugins directory?

5. Offline

TOAST7312

6. Offline

dark navi

Are they anything like this?:
    Code:
    2011-02-21 11:57:51 [WARNING] Using the stupidly long constructor com.echo28.buk
    kit.vanish.Vanish(PluginLoader, Server, PluginDescriptionFile, File, File, Class
    Loader) is no longer recommended. Go nag the plugin author of Vanish to remove i
    t! (Nothing is broken, we just like to keep code clean.)
    2011-02-21 11:57:51 [WARNING] Using the stupidly long constructor com.thevoxelbo
    x.VoxelPort.VoxelPort(PluginLoader, Server, PluginDescriptionFile, File, File, C
    lassLoader) is no longer recommended. Go nag the plugin author of VoxelPort to r
    emove it! (Nothing is broken, we just like to keep code clean.)
    2011-02-21 11:57:51 [WARNING] Using the stupidly long constructor com.thevoxelbo
    x.VoxelSniper.VoxelSniper(PluginLoader, Server, PluginDescriptionFile, File, Fil
    e, ClassLoader) is no longer recommended. Go nag the plugin author of VoxelSnipe
    r to remove it! (Nothing is broken, we just like to keep code clean.)

7. Offline

Plague

Oh and you know you can put hte server.log as an attachment to your post so we can read it properly, right?

8. Offline

TOAST7312

No zip files in the plugin directory.

Also, removed WorldEdit. Got this:

--- merged: Feb 21, 2011 8:03 PM ---

Ok, this is the first time I've had to do this, so could you not be so.. Idk, rude? It's telling me the file is too large anyway.
    --- merged: Feb 21, 2011 8:05 PM ---
    And yes, this is sort of almost exactly like the issue I am having.

9. Offline

Plague

Nope, sorry ;)

Anyway, just remove all plugins and add them one by one, that way there will be only a few errors at once to solve.
    --- merged: Feb 21, 2011 8:07 PM ---
    It is not, those are warnings, not errors. You can ignore them, plugins will be updated through time not to report this.

10. Offline

TOAST7312

Oy, that's going to take a long time. Thanks or whatever.

11. Offline

Plague

Yeah debugging is tedious task. But you could try binary approach, i.e. just use the first half and if it is without error test he other half the same way, etc.

12. Offline

Madmonkey

There is a way to fix this just download the latest version of the plugin if it dont work nag the creator

13. Offline

Kilandor

BigBrother and Dynmap both work fine

14. Offline

Madmonkey

cant get bigbrother to work

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.