Making a minigame. Need Help

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Randomness0412, Oct 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Randomness0412

I am trying to learn Java and know nothing.

I am hoping to make my minigame by modifying similar smaller plugins. I am making my own origional minigame and want to know if it would be too hard for a beginner like me to do. Me and my friend made it in Bedrock with basic command block code.

Here is how the game works:

There is a giant cube and the players are on pads 10 blocks off the edge of the cube. The players are on those pads. They have full diamond armor with unbreakable sword/pick and infinite stone. The players are launched up and have to block clutch onto the cube and build around it, trying to kill the others... Everyone has 5 lives, so when they are killed or fall off, they respawn at the pods and are launched onto it again (the map resets every time). the 2 main rules are they can't go/build on top of the cube and they can only build out 5 blocks. Im also thinking of adding a time limit and if the time limit goes out, the one with the most kills wins

Is that too difficult for a beginner? Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this?

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Randomness0412 I think that you might need to look for something else if you don't know Java yet.
    Minigames aren't the easiest to make.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.