MAJOR HELP NEEDED

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by James Livingston, Apr 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, when i try to use the following plugins i get an internal error in red text:
    Jail
    Slots
    Airstrike
    idk what hsqldb is
    Elevators
    Pickpocket
    MagicCarpet

Here are my mods:
    ChestLock.jar; BOSEconomy.jar; Turnstile.jar; Permissions.jar; WorldEdit.jar;
    SkyPirates.jar; RealShop.jar; hsqldb.jar; Locker.jar; OddItem.jar; OddGive.jar;
    Airstrike1.0.jar; EggRenade.jar; Slots.jar; Elevators.jar; WolfPound.jar; DelayedStop.jar; PickPocket.jar;
    VIP.jar; MagicCarpet.jar; AntiBuild.jar; Essentials.jar; EssentialsChat.jar; EssentialsGroupBridge.jar;
    EssentialsGroupManager.jar; EssentialsProtect.jar; EssentialsSpawn.jar; WorldGuard.jar;

please someone tell me what i'm doing wrong. if someone can post a solution i will be forever greatful :)

2. Offline

Plague

So you just get "internal error" and nothing else? That too little information, I guess you have to remove plugins and test them which one does it.

3. Yeah that's what i get. Is one plugin making a bunch of my plugins messup?

edit

i got rid of
    Airstrike
    Slots
    hsqldb.jar;
    Elevators
    DelayedStop.jar;
    PickPocket.jar; MagicCarpet.jar;
    meaning the only error causing one left was jail...i still got an internal error. going to try to fix this, please post suggestions.

Got rid of jail and replaced with magic carpet, sill getting an error. i give up for tonight.

i got rid of all the mods and had just one and it still gave me the error..

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  4. Offline

mughi

hsqldb.jar is a database connector.. not sure it should be in plugins.. usually goes one level up

5. i got rid of the hsql thing and still getting internal error. oh wait, an idea dawned upon me; maybe the mods aren't working because they all require a database, and the database to run them (hsqldb) was mislocated? i will try putting it a level up. if this works, [diamond]^50th to you

still not working...i put it in the /lib folder, i'm using TCAdmin. i'm going to put it in no folder now and see if that works

edit

did not work..

double edit

i'm getting really mad, nothing i do is working. mods i have been using for almost a week are now not working, like skyplanes. wtf

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  6. Offline

DannyLAGZLOL

well there called plugins for one, and its not your plugins "mods as you say" nor the database, delete everything, just like a fresh folder, just the batch file and craftbukkit, if you still get the error, its something with your batch

7. take it easy man, i'm new alright. i will delete everything, but i have this com folder in my plugins that has been there since the first day i got it. i accidentallyuploaded it and it can't be delete, it hasn't given me any trouble. if i still have internal problems after i delee everything ,i will contact the headquarters of the company. thank you Danny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.