Major 1.4.2 Problems! Please Help!!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Zilacon, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Zilacon

http://pastebin.com/kW6ZbPWY

At first i thought it was my plugins that were erroring (which they were) after removing all the ones that were erroring which are the following: PTweaks, NoCheatPlus, NoLagg, OrebfuscatorLite, SpoutPlugin, BKCommonLib

It was still crashing after removing those. So i removed ALL PLUGINS and started it up. It still crashed. I figured maybe it was the world. So i deleted the world and generated a new one.

What did it do? It generated A BLANK WORLD no water, no land, you just fall into the darkness forever until the server finally crashes!

I thought maybe this was a one time glitch so i tried again... and again... and again... and after 5 times trying here i am posting...

This is also bugging me: Threads: { TIMED_WAITING Thread-9: [java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)

I have a 8 core CPU (8 Threads) How is there a 9th thread?

So anyone if you can give me some suggestions on what is happening please help!

2. Offline

Nickbbeezy

3. Offline

Zilacon

I just downloaded the #2410 and it had the same results.
    Let me try starting it from scratch.

4. Offline

Nickbbeezy

Latest version is #2411, lol, the updates are being pushed pretty fast. Hopefully if your bug isn't fixable on your end it'll get fixed in the midst of these updates.

5. Offline

ceoepts

DAMNIT! I think its orbfscator the freaking world is not getting generated!

6. Offline

Nickbbeezy

Always make back ups before using a dev build, it'll save you a headache if something goes wrong.

7. Offline

Toxic__Waste

bk common lib is broken remove that with the dependent plugin

8. Offline

Zilacon

All plugins were removed a fresh server was made. It just made blank world once agian... And i kept falling until the server crashed.

It keeps saying i have 9 threads!!!

9. Offline

Nickbbeezy

Strange...I haven't had any troubles with it at all. I've loaded the latest dev build on my current server as well as a fresh server with no problems. Are you using the latest version of Java on your machine?

10. Offline

levisn1

update java man!

11. Offline

ceoepts

Wut i mean check my freaking console!
    Code:
    9:14:22 AM
    CONSOLE:
    [SEVERE] Exception in thread "Orebfuscator ChunkCompressionThread Thread"
    CONSOLE:
    [SEVERE] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.server.TileEntity.e()Lnet/minecraft/server/Packet;
    CONSOLE:
    [SEVERE] at com.lishid.orebfuscator.obfuscation.Calculations.sendTileEntities(Calculations.java:539)
    CONSOLE:
    [SEVERE] at com.lishid.orebfuscator.threading.ChunkCompressionThread.sendOut(ChunkCompressionThread.java:59)
    CONSOLE:
    [SEVERE] at com.lishid.orebfuscator.threading.ChunkCompressionThread.run(ChunkCompressionThread.java:196)
    9:14:24 AM
    CONSOLE:
    CONSOLE:
    [SEVERE] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.server.TileEntity.e()Lnet/minecraft/server/Packet;
    CONSOLE:
    [SEVERE] at com.lishid.orebfuscator.threading.ChunkCompressionThread.sendOut(ChunkCompressionThread.java:59)
    CONSOLE:
    [SEVERE] at com.lishid.orebfuscator.threading.ChunkCompressionThread.run(ChunkCompressionThread.java:196)
    CONSOLE:
    [SEVERE] at com.lishid.orebfuscator.obfuscation.Calculations.sendTileEntities(Calculations.java:539)
    CONSOLE:
    CONSOLE:
    CONSOLE:
    CONSOLE:
    CONSOLE:
    Where did you get your orebfscator please send it!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016
  12. Offline

Nickbbeezy

I don't use OFC at the moment since it's reportedly broken. You'll have to wait for lishid to update with the fixes. In the meantime, you can try the alternative: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/anti-x-ray/ which is a lot less resource intensive.

13. Offline

Zilacon

My java is up to date.

14. Offline

Nickbbeezy

Well that sucks, hopefully someone else will report your problem with a way to reproduce it because right now I'm stumped. I've literally been trying to break Bukkit on purpose to try and reproduce your problem, but I've failed so far :p

15. Offline

MyPictures

Could you post your server.properties in here?

16. Offline

Zilacon

Its the defaults :|
    I got a friend to generate a server on his comp and send it to me, for some reason it made it correctly on his end...

17. Offline

Faff

Delete your server map.
    And create a new one, whit the new buid and the new run.bat?

if that doesn't working, your pc sux

18. Offline

DarthSalamon

Solution: oreobfuscator is not working for 1.4 because it is not compatible with the latest modifications to Bukkit. You might have forgotten, but upon installing oreobfuscator, you have to drop a few .class files in your craftbukkit.jar, try re-downloading it from here. ;)

19. Offline

Toxic__Waste

20. Offline

DarthSalamon

Possibly redownload it, and drop the new .class files in, because they are needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.