LWC auto unlock after X days of inactive

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by jazzman170, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Offline

jazzman170

I'm hoping somebody can make a plugin that hooks into LWC which will remove inactive users locks after X days of being inactive. This plugin could also hook into essentials ( cause essentials can do /seen player, which shows last time player was online) for easy/quick access so this plugin can know when it hits the X amount of days a user has been inactive. It would have 1 simple line in a config file so you just change that number to the desired amount of days of inactivity before it unlocks all of that users locks.

Plugin Name: LWCinactive
    Perms: lwc.inactive.immune (users with this permission are immune to this plugin so it DOES NOT remove their locks)

Other then that, should be simple? Thanks in advance and i really hope somebody can do this! myself and many others have waited and waited for literaly like over a year for this to be integrated into LWC but the dev's of LWC are either deaf and just dont care :/

2. Offline

InflamedSebi

unlock after X days noone opened the protection? or unlock after X days the owner didn't open the protection? Laste one is a lot more tricky ...

3. Offline

Tehmaker

I think he means unlock after the X amount of days, that the owner of the protection has not logged in. For example, if you do not login within 10 days on Buxville, all your LWC prots are unlocked, and builders can remove your land/buildings to prevent over cluttering.

4. Offline

jazzman170

EXACTLY.

What the guy below you said :) I just want their locks to unlock after the owner hasnt been online in X days ( i would set this to like 30 or 60 days).

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  5. Offline

VoteCraft

Do you want the chests to remain in place? Because LWC already has functionality to remove them totally on a schedule. I was pretty sure It was able to unlock them as well.

6. Offline

jazzman170

Yes i want the chest to remain in place so other users can claim the contents if they so wish. Also if your refering to that admin command that is with LWC, that isnt really what im looking for cause it doesnt work in the same fashion as what im asking for :p

7. Offline

joshwenke

I like it! Would be very helpful to have.

8. Offline

jazzman170

BUMP, any hope out there for me?

9. Offline

LiLChris

I am interested in this as well. :)

10. Offline

jazzman170

BUMP, please can somebody make this? There are a lot of people wanting this.

11. Offline

lemon42

I could see this coming to use. I'll see if I can come up with anything, no promises though as I haven't dealt with the LWC API before. This also won't need to hook into Essentials as the Bukkit API already has a function to check the last log-in date.

jazzman170 likes this.
  12. Offline

jazzman170

Thanks! Please keep me updated! Best way to grab my attention is to reply to one of my posts so it tells me when im browsing bukkit that you replied here :D

13. Offline

jazzman170

Bumping this back up. This is VERY much needed!! :D

14. Offline

midnightfang22

Apparently, there is a command to manually remove old protections, /lwc admin expire 1 week. Not sure if that is for players not on for a week or a protection not accessed for a week, however.

15. Offline

jazzman170

That is for a protection not accessed for a week, which is completely USELESS. I want it to if a person has not logged in for a week then it unlocks all their chest.

As many of us know, a person thats online all the time doesnt always access their chest because there are alot. So if my auto sorting chest plugin is always auto sorting my items for me, that means i dont have to access alot of my chest unless i need the specific item, so with the built in command that you suggested then it would unlock all my chests that i havent touched in X days :(

16. Offline

jazzman170

Bumping this back up. This is still highly needed and wanted!