[Love plugins] - Light and worth it, someone ?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Finelarme3, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Finelarme3

Hi there,

Do you know plugins where we can show our "love" for another people ?

I just want be able to make hearts with a command, not more. You see ?

This plugins allow that, but there is too much things : http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/fontyeffects

I just search a light plugins, with this "love" content. For my 1.6.2 minecraft version (I have a mcpc+ server, or a bukkit if you want to test, with pleasure).

Thanks in advance.. :)

2. Offline

rfsantos1996

I recommend using Fontyeffects, even if you have a lot of things, just remove them with permissions. Have a disabled plugin wont hurt your performance (have 2 heavy plugins doing the same thing would)

3. Offline

scarabcoder

Finelarme3 You want to use a command like /love and it will display hearts around the player? I can do this. You are using the 1.6.2 craftbukkit build?

4. Offline

Finelarme3

Hello guys,

Thanks rfsantos1996 and scarabcoder for your asnwers.

Yes scarabcoder I just want a /love command with some hearts around the player, not more. For surprise my gf :). (I prepare a map for her, I only know how build structure, but not for code).

I use a mcpc+ version (1.6.2) (for mod + plugins) (this version http://ci.md-5.net/job/MCPC-Plus/36). I can load a map on my verygames server if you want.

Thanks a lot for your answers guys !

5. Offline

scarabcoder

This is using bukkit, right? I don't know what MCPC is...

6. Offline

Finelarme3

Yes, it's the same, mcpc is just : bukkit + forge together, I think for this kind of plugin, heart. It's ok. Just build like usual.

I'll can report you all the log if you want, from the server.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  7. Offline

scarabcoder

I looked, and unfortunately, there is no way of displaying hearts with Bukkit. Sorry :(

8. Offline

Finelarme3

9. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Finelarme3 MCPC is not supported, none non-official build is

10. Offline

Finelarme3

Ok tim, non supported by what ? Actually my (private) modpack have 70 mods and 50 plugins.

11. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Your server isn't an unmodified craftbukkit server anymore, we don't support that. So no spigot, bungeecord, lilypad, MCPC

12. Offline

Finelarme3

Ok I understand :).

13. Offline

TnT

Locked. If you are looking for a plugin for an unofficial build, you are better suited seeking out help on their respective forums.

timtower likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.