Loot Crates

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by killerbigmacs, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

killerbigmacs

LootCrates:

Commands: /crate, /crate <cratename>, /key <key name> <playername>, /crate reload, /crate crates, /crate item <cratename>

Perms: crate.* [You can use all above commands]

Command Des.: /crate shows all commands and what they do. When you do /crate <cratename> and you are looking at a chest it makes that a Loot Crate. When you do /key <keyname> <playername> it gives a key to that player or specified player. /crate crates lists the created crates. /crate item <cratename> adds the item/items in your hand to the possibility of getting that item when opening crates. You can also complete the previous command by doing it through the config.

Des.: Once you make a chest a loot crate using /crate <cratename> and a player has a key (Tripwire hook) they are able to click the crate and get a random configurable item. The only way a key works is if it has the correct name (Including color codes) and the correct lore.

Example Config:

Crates:
    CrateName: <Name Or Crate>
    CrateItems: <Items you could possibly receive>
    ItemsPerOpening: <Items you get per crate opening>
    KeyName: <Name of the tripwire hook you receive when using command /key <key name> <playername>. Key name that you enter in /key <keyname> <playername> is automatically the name of the crate>
    KeyLore: <Lore of the tripwire hook you receive when you do /key <key name> <playername>
    EX:
    Crates:
    CrateName: UltraCrate
    CrateItems:
    - Diamond
    - Emerald:2
    - /eco give {name} 10000
    - Other Items
    - Other Items
    ItemsPerOpening: 1
    KeyName: ‘&b&lUltra Key’
    KeyLore: ‘&3Key to open an Ultra Crate’

2. Offline

JordyPwner

Look at one of my threads its called mysterycrate it fits what you want :)

3. JordyPwner You really shouldn't quote the whole thread.

4. Offline

JordyPwner

Why not -__-

5. JordyPwner Because it is just a big quote to say one line.

6. Offline

JordyPwner

7. Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
  8. Offline

killerbigmacs

bwfcwalshy JordyPwner Thanks for your help guys but unfortunately that will not work for me. JordyPwner Yours plugin does not even load on the server when I install it

I did check out CrateReloaded but the command /cr interfered with ChestRestock, so I hope the dev on that can make an alias. In the mean time I would still love for someone to do this.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
  9. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Server log?

10. Offline

FrostedSnowman

killerbigmacs
    eh, I may have a solution.

try crate-reloaded, then open up the .jar with winzip / archiver, then open the plugin.yml. it should say

alias: cr

then change the "cr" to something that doesn't interfere with your other plugin.

11. Offline

killerbigmacs

FrostedSnowman thanks for the suggestion, the thing is I am on a Mac so what program would I use for that in Macs?

12. Offline

FrostedSnowman

13. Offline

JordyPwner

Server log?

14. Offline

Dinosaurs

Hello! You can also use /crate! If there is any other unusable part, please feel free to pm me or post a comment on the BukkitDev Page!

- Dinosaurs

15. Offline

killerbigmacs

Dinosaurs thank you so much, I don't know why I didn't try that :p

16. Offline

TheOatBaron

17. Offline

Crud41

We don't condone modifying code of other authors without their permission on these forums.

18. #True

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.