Looking to buy a plugin that makes hunger decrease faster

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Nathuram, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Nathuram

The full hunger bar is 20 hunger

What I'm looking for is a plugin that makes hunger to drop at an added rate of 1 hunger every 30 seconds on top of the natural drain the game offers.

A bonus would be if the plugin was easily configurable at which rate the hunger drops.

I suppose there are many ways to do it but I feel the simplest would just be to make the plugin a separate drain on the hunger bar outside the normal routine rather than trying to change the hunger and food system.

2. I think I could do this, but: How much are you willing to pay?

3. buy plugins? are you serious? ffs v10lator i hope your joking

4. @cryofthevalkyrie: He's not the only one paying for plugins and if somebody asks for payed plugins I ask about the costs...

5. Offline

Ahniolator

Too bad this is the wrong section for a thread like this :p

6. Offline

bergerkiller

You seriously want to pay for a plugin containing a scheduled task and a single player property being changed? ...

I got morals... xd

7. Offline

Nathuram

I'll pay you (or whoever takes the job) $50 to make this if it comes with the ability to configure the time between "tics"

The tics also need to flow seamlessly with the game as to not seem unnatural (no damage effects or anything experienced by the players)

On top of that I also want you to support the plugin for 30 days from the day I receive it in case it becomes broken by a patch, in which case you will fix it for free.

The plugin will be sold to me in its entirety. It means you can't publish it afterwards.

The person who takes this job will most likely be contracted in the future for larger plugins and for more money.

8. I aggree to all your parts. Will start writing. :)

9. Offline

Nathuram

Looking forward to hearing from you then when its finished.

10. @Nathuram: You got a PM... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.