Looking For Your Plugin To Be Made Into A Tutorial Video?

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by BeerHuntor, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Lookatmego

2. Offline

rominos2

bellardie likes this.
  3. Offline

codename_B

I'd like a video of bPermissions please.

4. Hey guys, ive passed some of the work load that i had on to others, and now can start making new videos for you guys..

The only thing I ask for making these videos for you guys, is that, if you have a community, or know people, please get them to comment rate and subscribe to my channel. Making videos take a hell of a lot of work on my part, and this would be a great help. Also, there will be alot of content going onto my channel in coming days, from Lets Plays of Minecraft, to an Admin Series showing you how to run your own server. So alot of information and content will be on there.

Once again guys, please rate comment and subscribe, and get your friends to also :) it will be greatly appreciated.

I will update the OP with the current list i have, and the links when done. :)

@codename_B

If you need a video mate you need to fill out the form in an appropriate manner not just throw me a request or a link. Thanks.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  5. For sure interested. Tell you when I need one :)

6. no problem man :) Trying to grow my channel :) And what better way than provide a service for you guys and all the server admins out there :)

tips48 likes this.
  7. Offline

rominos2

@BeeHuntor

To avoid problems in prononciation for my name ,

it's Rominos2 with an 'o' and not an 'a'

Thanks for paying attention to my request BTW

bellardie likes this.
  8. @saul100 @Lookatmego your videos are done and ready to be uploaded. Will be doing more tomorrow. :)

@Flammantis Your download link for ChatSentry is private mate, I cant do a video for something I cant get hold of. Shoot me a PM on here with a link or something when you have sorted it. :)

9. Offline

Lookatmego

:D thanks dude but a quick question what version of my plugin did u use i added 2 major updates to it like 2-3 days ago lol

10. If you updated your bukkit forum thread, its up to date :) Only downloaded and installed today :p

11. Offline

Lookatmego

ok then ye its updated:D

12. Yesterdays videos are now uploaded. Check OP for links :)

And please dont forget to rate comment and subscribe :)

13. Offline

cyberdude

@BeerHuntor
    Wow! This is so cool of you!
    I have two plugins I'd love to have tutorials for.

Plugin Name: cbDocmand
    Bukkit Forum / Bukkit Dev Link: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/cbdocmand/
    Additional Info: It's rather big, and have lots of customization, I'd really appreciate if you could show what it can do.

Plugin Name: BetterSleep
    Bukkit Forum / Bukkit Dev Link: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/bettersleep/
    Additional Info: It's very simpel, but might not be easy to show the effect because you need more players to show the effect.

14. Offline

Flammantis

It's fixed now.

15. Ok thanks. A couple of things, your BukkitDev download link also needs fixing, as it is giving the private message :p

16. Offline

Flammantis

OK, thankyou

17. Offline

emericask8ur

18. All videos are done now guys. Dont forget to subscribe, comment and like :)

19. Offline

rominos2

@BeerHuntor

Thanks guys but it's rominos2 with an 'o' ^^

bellardie likes this.
  20. I said raminos2? :/

My bad i appologise :) I will fix it in the description of the video for you :)

21. Offline

rominos2

@BeerHuntor
    Thanks guy
    It was just in the description
    For the vid you speak too fast for me ^^
    I'll add the vid on the BukkitDev projetc when i'll have time

If you want to make vids for my others plugins (see my signature), it will be awesome
    BTW Thanks for your work and the speed of it

bellardie likes this.
  22. Ill check them out and get back to you :)

23. Offline

rominos2

Thanks
    you're so nice ^^

bellardie likes this.
  24. Hello guys, ive not done any of these for a while, so guess what. Im starting them up again. They were very popular in the community and thus being very popular on my channel. I think one video got 15,000 views which is outstanding.

These videos are going to be in the same format. So fill out the form in the OP as normal. I have a modded minecraft server of my own that needs to be kept serviceable, so will be monetizing these videos. And as always I will have a donation link in the OP if you know, ya feeling generous ;).

25. Offline

Arcoz

Bumping a nearly 3 years old thread ;n;

26. Offline

AoH_Ruthless

27. Offline

Minesuchtiiii

Plugin Name: HubTeleport
    Bukkit Forum / Bukkit Dev Link: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/serverhub-hub/
    Additional Info: If you make a tut please wait until version 4.0 is there to download and use v4.0, thanks!
    Extra info: With this plugin you can set hubs, delete them, and configure out many things in a config, would be a cool video if you make it =)

28. You guys do realise its my origional post? Rather than making a new post why need to when i can just open MY old post.

@Mineuchtiiii Ill have a look and get on it, do you have v4.0 available now? even if its just a dev build its fine. Just inbox the download to me :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.