Looking For Your Plugin To Be Made Into A Tutorial Video?

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by BeerHuntor, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am lacking inspiration for content for my channel as of late. Basically because im spending my spare time learning to code rather than produce videos. So this would give me a break in producing videos.

Anyway.. I go over plugin tutorials in 3 simple steps.
    • Installation - Covers the download, and installing it into your server.
    • Customization/Configuration - Explain how to configure it how you like, and what does what
    • Implementation - In game footage showing how it works inc commands.
    I use CamStudio7 for screen recording and video editing. And Fraps for game footage. So you can guarantee top quality footage. I upload all videos in 720p HD.

My upload speed's are 10mb so can upload videos very quickly. Thus producing them very quickly.

I am not charging for making these videos, but donations are very welcomed. After all, your getting the best possible quality with the programmes i use, and they don't come cheap :)

To check out my channel just click the link : BeerHuntors YouTube
    I also have no upload limitation on my channel. (can produce longer than 15min videos)

All I ask for doing these videos for you guys, is that you comment rate and subscribe to my videos. It really helps me out alot. And if you have friends or are part of a community that are into minecraft. Get them to check me out also.

To get your video produce. I need to know the following information.

Plugin Name:
    Bukkit Forum / Bukkit Dev Link:
    Additional Info:

[​IMG]
    Current Video ToDo List:
    ===============================================​

Published Video List:
    LoginLogout by omnee -
    CreativeColours by scranner -
    AutoItem by @saul100 & @NeoSilky -
    FoodTrees by @Lookatmego -
    ChatSentry @Flammantis -

cyberdude likes this.
  2. Offline

scranner

3. @scranner Ill have it to you by the end of tomorrow :) (Sunday 18th Sept)

4. Offline

scranner

5. Offline

BigBoyRed

Hey man, please send me a message because I am working with a Few Dev's on our Community, and we are beginning to create various plug-ins, and could use some to work on media, its top secret right now, but I can give you more information over Our Ventrilo, or our Skype. Check out our Website and Forums if you want more information.

6. @BigBoyRed Ill check you guys out. Thanks.

Add me on skype. BeerHuntor and we will talk tomorrow :)

7. Offline

BigBoyRed

Yeah Added you, remember to Register on our forums to view everything, otherwise you will see minimum.

8. @BigBoyRed Ill make a note and do it tomorrow :)

9. Offline

scranner

@BeerHuntor the suspense is killin me >.< how goes the video

10. Just about to do it now. Have it with you in 30 mins :)

11. Offline

scranner

12. Sure ill take a look at it Adamki11s :) Ill get back to you. After i know how long it is going to take :)

13. Thanks :)

14. Are you looking to feature every aspect in the video? or are the certain ones that dont need to be in there, only asking because its a huge plugin :p lol..

15. I didn't expect that no :p Maybe if you could just go over the configuration and some of the main settings such as entry control, messages and protection

16. I never said no :p , I was just asking as it would determine how soon I could get the video produced. As I like to get used to the plugin myself before showcasing it :)

@scranner

Here you are dude. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsEIM3XZuFA

17. No I didn't mean to say I didn't expect you saying no; I meant I didn't expect that 'no' as in I did not expect you to cover every aspect :p.

18. Appologies :p ... I read that wrong lol... Sorry watching the NFL as im browsing the forums, so not really concentrating lol.

19. Offline

emericask8ur

20. Offline

Flammantis

21. Offline

saul100

22. I appologise guys, that i am unable to continue with this, I have took on a shed load of work as of late and really bogged down, thus having no time to do the tutorials for you guys. I will let you know when i will be available to carry on and continue, until then i appologise.

I am back and ready to rock and roll :)

23. Offline

NeoSilky

I also do youtube videos, so in the meantime can you change your thread to me being able to do it? :)

24. Offline

Liam Allan

25. Offline

NeoSilky

26. Offline

Liam Allan

Sorry! haha

27. Sure ill sort that out now :)

28. Offline

Liam Allan

I fucking love you! Please post it here when it's up!

29. huh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.