Looking For Plugin Developers

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by SkitSkape, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SkitSkape

Hello, I'm SkitScape. I'm most known for my minecraft videos on YouTube, but I also run a large public server for my fans. With a large public server, I often find myself and my server needing a lot of plugins that don't exist, I already have a few plugin developers on my server who are really great wonderful people, but sometimes there are more plugin or website projects going on than my current staff of developers can handle. If you haven't heard of me, I don't blame you, haha, I'm not here to flaunt around my title in YouTube popularity. But if you'd like to see who I am, you can find me at
    http://www.youtube.com/skitscape
    or
    http://www.twitter.com/skitscape

All I can offer is the friendship of myself and the other developers that you would be working with. And that this could be a good learning experience for you with making plugins / coding java.

If you would be perhaps willing to join our team of developers, please reply to this thread. Let me know if you're interested, and I'll send you a private message with info on how to contact me further.

2. Offline

LucasEmanuel

Im interested, but what kind of plugins are you looking for? :)

3. Offline

SkitSkape

Well its impossible for me to say. But heres a few examples of some plugins that my server's dev team has coded at my request:
    A survival games plugin, made by Double0negative
    A chat formatting plugin "SkitChat" by Chaseoes
    A spleef plugin, "SpleefUltimate" by Syntaxblitz and beechboy2000.
    There's been some various private plugins that have been made like a chat limiter, stuff like that. The ones I listed are all plugins that my devs have made public or will make public though.

I highly encourage my developers to make their plugins public after they have finished coding them. I don't like exclusiveness. But it is of course their choice on whether they release a plugin or not.

4. Offline

Dhudfw

Darn it, I really wanted that SurvivalGames plugin :(

5. Offline

Sushi

I'm interested.

6. Offline

Jacob Marshall

(Just before you read on, I am not a fanboy... I do like the stuff you do and I regularly watch and enjoy your work, however my post is not here to glorify that)

I am definitely interested, not just because you are who you are, but because I know that my level of expertise will do good among your existing team. Of course I would like to know the type of plugins/modifications you would need to be provided with, or what you currently produce.

I work website sided and game sided, and I have more information about my current level of expertise on my Bukkit profile bio. Please take a chance to take a look see before you completely bypass me.

Cheers, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.