Plugin Request Looking for Mini Game Plugin Creator

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Mikicro111, Jun 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Mikicro111

I am seriously looking for a developer to help make a bukkit plugin for my mini game on my server. People love this mini game and I hope to make it a big thing on my server.

The mini game is called Jaws, which takes place in on water with a light house, islands, boats, etc. One person is the shark and the rest are the survivors. It can be 1 vs 1 or 5 vs 1. This minigame involves PVP, where the shark has to try to kill all the survivors. If the shark dies, the survivors win. Vice-versa, if the survivor(s) die, the shark wins. There are kits for the survivors like Pirate, Scuba Diver, Swimmer, Fisher, Hunter, Frog, and other "water-related" kits. The survivors are not allowed to break blocks. The shark gets an OP kit such as a diamond sword and diamond armour with depth strider. After the survivor dies, they can spectate or they can leave. I want to use this plugin so badly for my friendly small little server. Some possible commands are regular mini game commands that allow you to join, make your arena, etc... /jaws start, /jaws leave, /jaws kit, /jaws setshark, /jaws set survivor #

If you are interested, you would not know how happy my friends and I would be. I've uploaded a picture of what the arena/world looks like. I would like this by August or September, as a friend of mine who made Jaws will be quitting MC and moving on to college.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2015
  2. Offline

Mikicro111

We are no longer looking for a programmer. Thanks for taking the time to read. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.