Looking For Co-owner[Still Looking!]

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Specops343, Jun 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Specops343

Hey guys, Specops343 here. I have just started my own server, and have recently gotten into plugin coding too. Got a couple of plugins done myself, and I have realized how much work it is both configure/update/write plugins and on top of that, admin in game. I have also started the server on my home computer, and it works okay, but i have to be careful how many people I let on at one time. So I am looking for a Co-owner, preferably someone who has Java experience, and who would be willing to split hosting costs with me( Probably about $13 total) If this person happened to have website coding experience, that would be a definite plus. I already have a somewhat steady playerbase started, with a mod/admin team almost complete, and you can check out my Mcforums thread here: Last Legion

The best way to contact me is probably on here, on the bukkit forums [​IMG];)

What You would Get:
    • Admin/Owner Status
    • Pretty much equal Decision making, Depending
    • Op Status
    What I would Like In A Co-owner:
    • Willing to help with Server Running, i.e. configuring web panel
    • Monthly contribution to pay for hoster, until we start getting donations
    • Java Experience would be a big help
    • Speak good English.
    • ???

2. Offline

rushone2009

Hello Specops343.
    My name is rushone2009. First of all, I know how much it is of a pain to run a server. The amount of configurative work that one has to accomplish can be overwhelming. So I am here to help, if not monetary, but with at least running the server.
    Se let's start with my resume.
    I have been running/configuring my own servers since Jan 2010.
    I have ran multiple server's on all of the versions of the game.
    I am familiar with many plugins, they're interfaces and configurations.
    I have always kept my server up to date, clean and working.
    I am always friendly and helpful for the players on my servers.
    With that stated, I am applying due to my inability to support my own server's alone, and the insignificant interest from the community. So, teaming up with you to help you out will give me the opportunity to manage a great server and work with great people(!) I am looking for a server to manage in configurative work, along with plugins and server maintanance, along with basic Administrative work in game.
    I can not on the other hand promise you to copay all the time, but I do promise that I will support the server if I see so fit(As in if you gain interest in my services and allow me to work on the server and the community).
    You can see my website design and partial work here: http://maross.co.nr/
    I am not a coder just yet, but I am currently beggining to study c++ for my College Major, and will be messing with Java and javascript (Which I have already examined and worked using the WorldEdit Script API)
    As for website work we can figure something out.(Personally I think my website is just enough for a MC Server, and should be easy to redesign to your needs i.e. PvP or other)
    You can contact my by e-mail @ [email protected]/[email protected]
    Or Twitter @Hacker_Notch
    Or @ My Website.
    [​IMG]

3. Offline

Specops343

Still looking for someone with coding experience- preferably more than myself haha :p

4. Offline

Specops343

I'm still looking- Sadly Rush had to go back to college, and I would love another admin that knows how to configure the server.

5. Offline

Jaker232

I filled all the requirements other than the 2nd one. Looks like I can't. Maybe I'll just host my own server. :/

6. Offline

gameswereus

Hey, I may be able to help you out. First off, I don't know java well enough to code anything. I can configure plugins fine, and I would be happy to do that. I also can split the bill. But if we are going to do this, I would need to talk on skype or something. I wouldn't want to waste my money on a scam or a person who doesn't know how to handle money. Please reply if you still need help.

7. Offline

Specops343

Sure, sounds good. I finally got essentials back on. My skype is Specops343.

8. Offline

Daniel Heppner

I'm a plugin dev, I make websites, and I've owned a really popular, but small server in the past until I decided that I didn't want to have it anymore (long story). I'd be happy to help you with whatever you need, but I'm not going to put any money into it. I'd rather run my own server with the money. Contact me if you need more info. I also have some tips on getting donations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.