[Looking for] A reward plugin

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Semirotta, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. True, if let's say i would set it to 80% instead of 5% , it would spawn during day and night 80% of the zombies as blazes instead? so basically, desert biomes would be roaming more of a blazes than zombies? that is exactly what i want.

Zarius

Code:
         CREATURE:
         - action: mobspawn
           chance: 60%
           drop: BLAZE
           biome: DESERT

It says "Unknown material (creature)." and "Unrecognized target (skipping): CREATURE
    Also i seem to notice you use "action:" a lot but it is "trigger:", action seems to work but it is outdated it says and the new word to use is trigger :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  2. Offline

Zarius

Yeah sorry, I wrote creature but meant ANY_CREATURE - I edited the post but guess you got to it before I did :)

Also - I use action still because older versions wont work with trigger whereas action works with both :) I'll start using trigger eventually, once a release version comes out probably.

3. Yes I figured it out myself and did not just bother editing it here anymore, thought it would be better if i see it coming from you so it really is correct once again. :D
    I wonder, should i use the devbuilds for the stuff in orange text to work?
    These mostly interest me:
    • Custom names & lore text
    • Random enchantments
    • Custom names for any mob
    • Custom HP (health) for any mob
    • Damage or heal the victim, player or even the whole world

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.