Looking for a plugin tutor [Paying]

Discussion in 'Resources' started by Epics, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Epics

If anyone would be willing to teach me to code Minecraft plugins and show me the ropes of what methods are imported with what resources of Bukkit, I'd be willing to pay fairly well depending on how much you help you are willing to offer.

I'm more than capable of paying.
    Owner of Two Creepers One Craft, www.2c1c.net
    I simply want to learn plugin coding so that I can fix the inactive plugins and deprecated methods. I have an understanding of basic java. (Integers, imports, loops)

Contact me by posting here, emailing me ([email protected]), adding me on steam (lg_lifesgood), adding me on skype (ihasamoose), on my ventrilo (voice.2c1c.net port 4905)
    Thanks in advance,
    Epics

2. Offline

codename_B

Would you be willing to watch 5-6 youtube videos before we begun?

3. Offline

Epics

Yup.
    I'm gmt -7 fyi, I'll be at school for the next 7 hrs :p

4. Guess you need to have money to get some help around here huh? ...

5. Offline

Darkman2412

Well, you won't get any help if you place you thread in the wrong forum...

6. Offline

Bush

lol

7. Forgive me if im wrong, but Isnt this thread in the exact same forum as mine, and i don't see an apology or the OP asking a mod to move it to the relevant forum?

8. Offline

vanwed94

i don't mean to hijack this thread but i was just about to ask the same thing i have watched 1 series (Dinnerbone's) and half way as in stopped after #1 on nijikokun's but i just want like A CRAP load of help but sorry im not willing to PAY. If at all possible mabye a double education :) of 2 noobs. (no offense)

9. Offline

Epics

Why all the hostility? Please make your own thread or pm specific users instead of spamming the thread. I'm still looking for this, and I'm openly willing to pay 20~100$ CAN depending on how the tutoring is and what quality knowledge and support you can provide about specific functions of Minecraft plugins.

10. Offline

codename_B

So what java knowledge do you have?

11. PM me if your interested. I wrote the Huge plugin tutorial on the wiki and think I could be a good teacher ;)

12. Check skype please.

13. Offline

Epics

B_Codename is helping me.

14. Codename_B? :)

15. Offline

Epics

Yup, oopsies ^_^

16. Offline

Epics

Guess I need another one. Codename seems to be too busy. Still open.

17. Offline

Daniel Heppner

I can help you. I'm low on time, but I can spare some time to help you. What kind of knowledge do you have in Java? I'm not going to teach you Java, but I will teach you how to use your Java knowledge to write Bukkit plugins.

18. Offline

dbizzzle

Sent a skype request

19. Offline

Epics

Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.