Looking for a plugin that does...

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by gsgrego, May 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

gsgrego

I am looking for a simple plugin that simply and yes i do mean simply lets me change the default world spawn /respawn or a way to do it.

2. Offline

jamescosten

3. Offline

gsgrego

Thanks for not answering my question.

4. Offline

jamescosten

5. Offline

skimberk1

dude james, why jah givin meh plugins to set spawn? i want plugins to set spawn...

jamescosten likes this.
  6. Offline

gsgrego

Your problem is you can't even understand the reason behind asking the question. I ask question like this because i want to hear what people have to recommend. Lazy? I was just trying to get peoples thoughts on what i was looking for.

7. Offline

jamescosten

Let me right this down so i dont get it wrong.....You want a plugin that sets spawn?? :p

Sorry but perhaps you could have stated the question differently to get a better pesponse, like:

''guys which spawn plugin doo you recommend. i want a real basic one please just one to set spawn and go to spawn. Any help would be appreciated''

:) Im sorry if you were offended

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2016
  8. Offline

gsgrego

Honestly i just hate people like you who read a post and assume the person is lazy or a idiot. I should not have to write out please give your opinion because thats what people will normally do when answering a question.

And at least spell correctly at this point im not sure if your a kid or from a non english country.

9. Offline

jamescosten

Wow ok then, i appologised. Not sure what errors i made except response and an extra o.
    Funny thing is i actually gave you the link to the spawn page, done. You didnt ask for my opinion. Dont assume people are going to.

10. Offline

skimberk1

11. Offline

jamescosten

12. Offline

Jeyge

Nathan C likes this.
  13. Offline

jamescosten

WOAH WOAH i was assured a sink came with it :(

I will not be installing that now/..........

14. Offline

Windwaker

*sigh*

jamescosten likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.