Looking For a Coding Partner- Plugin to Combine & Improve Best Aspects of Factions and Towny

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by The Gaming Grunts, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone! I've been working on a plugin for a while that will do many things. 1/2 of the plugin is going to contain Essentials-like commands and abilities, while the other half, the "guts", is going to be a combination of the best aspects of Factions and Towny with significant improvements. I can handle the Essentials-like commands, however I need alot of assistance with the second half of the plugin. Recently my right-hand coder walked away from the project in favor of working on someone else's plugin for some $. Now I'm without a coding partner and left to code everything myself. I'd really appreciate any and all help I can get with this :) If anyone wants to hop on board and assist, just comment or pm me. Thanks in advance :)

Btw, here is the project wiki page that outlines all the current ideas for the 2nd half of the plugin. The actual files are hosted on Dropbox.

https://github.com/TheGamingGrunts/ProjectX/wiki/Project-Ideas

2. Offline

Loogeh

3. Whoops looks like it should be. Plz move to the correct section :)

4. Offline

Jade

Moved to correct section.

Also... Loogeh; The staff tends to have quite a few alerts. Rather than tagging us, please report it. ;)

5. Offline

legoman519

I will help you! add me on skype, legotylerman

6. Offline

Not2EXceL

Add me on skype. I'll check my college and work schedule to see if I got time.

7. Great! Added :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.