Looking for a block regen plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Fiddy_percent, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Offline

Fiddy_percent

2. Offline

Meteo

Hey Fiddy! Love your server ^^

OT: Also i second this. Its extremely useful.

3. Offline

Lividius Gaming

4. Offline

Haribo98

Lol, thanks. It may seem I am getting noticed :)
    I'll see if I can look at the Source of that plugin you linked. And I'll attempt to update it

^^ There isn't any... Better start from scratch then.

EDIT: I might be Able to Make one, if It's hooked into WorldGuard, I'll try and start without using it, but we'll see how it goes.

EDIT 2: Thus means WorldEdit too...

EDIT 3: (Lol, this is getting Stupid) Working on this now, wont be using WorldGuard :D Finally! A CHALLENGE!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  5. Offline

Lividius Gaming

6. Offline

Haribo98

7. Offline

slater96

8. Offline

Haribo98

9. Offline

Meteo

Oh heavenly lord of plugin epicness, Thank you very much for putting your efforts into this ^^ I'm sure fiddy will appericiate it, and so will I and all the other people who use it. I just hope you will release it publically so you can get some users for it ^^ Also i can help test for bugs for the time being if needed.

10. Offline

Haribo98

My
    my comment noted that I probably won't be doing this but if you wish me to continue I will do so at speed. I will continue tomorrow as I am not at my computer currently.

11. Offline

Meteo

Oh i see, don't rush yourself to hard, but thank you ^^

12. Offline

Haribo98

Already in a
    Already in a bundle of help requests and some of my own projects but I'm sure I can fit it in without killing myself in the process