Lookin for Dev to work alongside.

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by damo1995, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all,

I am looking at for a dev that would be willing to work along side me in making a plugin for my communties server, I have the idea of a pawn shop that rotates randomley every 6 hours or so.

Now to do this i am going to need somebody who knows how to recall items from a items.txt file and Schedule tasks and sign changes.

If you are interested please feel free to post, Please note though it would be helpfull if you have skype or steam.

Thank you.

2. Offline

IcyRelic

i dont know how to do that but i know what a pawn shop is and i love the idea of it and i would love to help im a fast learner i have made InfoX

3. well i realy need somebody who knows about all three as i know verry little to none about them, i can do the basic setup for the signs and stuff but reading from the text file i have no idea same with schedualer.

4. @damo1995: Sounds like no big thing, but anyway: Are you able to give something back to the dev that helps you?

5. Offline

Waffletastic

God v10, getting desperate these days? ;P

6. Lol, I'm just asking what he can give back... Maybe he's able to make good videos, images, ... or has some money he doesn't need... xD

7. Offline

Waffletastic

I wish it were possible to make plugins for a living. :|

8. Lol... Now answer at skype as I don't believe you're sleeping... :p

9. Offline

Waffletastic

Lol I'm at school, 3 more minutes till it's over though, should be home in like 30-45 mins.

10. Unfortunatley no money, Although im not too bad at graphical design(not the best in the world) That unfortunatley would be the only thing and my gratest gratituded realy.

Thanks for the intrest

11. Well i've had an idea, Would you be interested in helping in this thread for example i have wrote a script that changes the sign if i was to ask for some examples and how to do it would you be willing to help?

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.