Location Plugin (Show where a player is when they enter a new area)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by AshFightsRobots, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Offline

AshFightsRobots

Basically I want a plugin that displays a message in chat when a player enters a new area of my map
    , different cities, dungeons, temples, this would show that player where they have entered plus show them any relevant info such as if the area is PVP or not. :D
    I had a shot at making it myself myself but i know almost nothing about making bukkit plugins.
    I've had a look around the plugin page and couldn't find anything so I was wondering if anyone knew of an existing plugin that does this or if anyone would be willing to make it ,preferably compatible with WorldGuard protected areas :D

Thanks in advance, this would give my server the more RPG feel I want to it :D

2. Offline

CyberGod101

WorldGuard can Display Welcome and Leave Messages for defined Regions. It's a Region Flag you have to set with -> /region flag [regionname] greeting [msg-to-display]
    For the msg you can set anything.

http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/WorldGuard/Regions <- Check here for other Flags (Scroll down)