Hey everyone! So I stumbled into a performance issue and was wondering if the bukkit community could give me priceless feedback! My issue... I've created an Rpg Plugin that is currently being tweaked for modded server use, and initially used the ChunkPopulateEvent to search for chests in the chunk. However, for some reason the plugin would never catch when there were chests in the chunk. So I've changed to ChunkLoadEvent. With the ChunkLoadEvent, I check if chunk.isNewChunk(), then search the chunk for a chest by iterating over each column in the chunk from y=0 <= 127. How you can help... I need help with optimizing the search code as this is EXTREMELY intensive on TPS and such as I'm sure you can imagine. I've already tried to split the column checks into different timed tasks offset to spread out the performance rather than spike lag. But is there an easier way to get the "specially generated" blocks either NMS or not. The version change is not an issue so I can/will use NMS if you guys know an easier way to do this.