LocalTalk And GlobalTalk

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ZeinH, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Offline

ZeinH

Plugin category: Other

Suggested name: [You Pick]

What I want: I want a Plugin which i can talk local[1000 Blocks] And Global For staff Only

Ideas for commands: /join global
    /join local

Ideas for permissions: Talk.Local
    Talk.Global

When I'd like it by: This week

2. Offline

youngbawss22

I think essentails can do this, i'm not 100% postive it is essentials though. If not, there are TONS of other plugins like this. Try the search bar ;).

3. Offline

ZeinH

Dude i end up searching "LocalTalk"
    I remember one but forgot its Name..

4. Offline

youngbawss22

Well then, search again. If it's already made then there is no reason to make another just because you don't remember the name :p.

5. Offline

ZeinH

plz read carefully that i forgot its name

6. Offline

youngbawss22

I'm not clear on what your trying to say...
    You said you forgot the name, and that's why you made this post. In that case, go find it again.

7. Offline

ZeinH

I see ur an idiot.

8. Offline

youngbawss22

Whats your problem, your sentence structure is similar to that of a first grader.

9. Offline

ZeinH

I said i forgot its Name and ur Like "Go Search Go search" All the Time

EDIT: Btw its Not Essentials i went to essentials and searched Local And It Didnt give anything useful

10. Offline

youngbawss22

It's in there, it comes with EssentialsChat. How about you stop wasting room on the plugin requests forum?

11. Offline

ZeinH

Plz Help D: I cant find a Folder Called EssentialsChat but i have the plugin!!!!!!

12. Offline

youngbawss22

It's in the essentials main folder, in the config.yml. In there, if you scroll down to EssentialsChat, it shows radius: 0
    Im pretty sure if you change that, then people can't hear eachother outside of the radius. If that's not it, then look into it more. I'm coming up with this just by memory.

13. Offline

ZeinH

Solved! Thanks!

14. Look at HeroChat or something like KistuneChat or something.