LobbyJoin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by EvilGooD, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Offline

EvilGooD

Plugin Category: Admin tools - fun-
    Suggested Name: LobbyJoin
    What I want: I need a plugin that when you enter the lobby server will start an armor like this:
    Tunic and purple boots, and pants chainmail.
    And in slot 1 a book that can be set by a command.
    And if possible to be put users an effect on the head like this:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These effects are made with the plugin Effects-PB (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/effects-pb/)
    And the effects is: Mob Spell (/ehat menu and the and the second in the second line).
    Ideas for commands:
    /lobbyfun setbook (with a book selected in the hand)
    Ideas for permissons:
    lobbyfun.join.book (permission to receive the book when join the server)
    lobbyfun.join.effect (permission to receive the effect at the head when join the server)
    lobbyfun.join.setbook (permission to set the book that is give to a player when he join (must be writen, and with name)).

2. Offline

JungleSociety

EvilGooD
    Do you get this armor and effects EVERY time you join the server? Is there any commands? Any permissions? I highly recommend that you use the proper format, even though it's a fairly small project.

3. Offline

EvilGooD

4. Offline

JungleSociety

EvilGooD
    Okay, I'll see what I can do.

EvilGooD likes this.
  5. Offline

EvilGooD

JungleSociety Thank you very much, did not expect anyone to do :$

6. Offline

JungleSociety

EvilGooD
    All features are done as I interpreted them in your post, except for the particle effect. I'm not to sure if I will be able to do that one, but I'll surely look into it.

Commands:
    * /lobbyfun setbook - Sets the book that you are holding in your hand, to the one players get when they join. (YOU MUST BE HOLDING A WRITTEN BOOK)

Permissions:
    * lobbyfun.join.setbook - Permission to access the command /lobbyfun setbook
    * lobbyfun.join.book - Permission to get the book on join
    * lobbyfun.join.armor - Permission to get the armor on join
    * lobbyfun.join.effect - Permission to get the effect on join (Does nothing right now)

Do not try to edit the config! It contains information about the book! It can surely mess things up if you change it.

Again the only thing that it doesn't have is the effect. I will be trying to add that, but I may not be able to.

Here's the download:
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2016
    EvilGooD likes this.
  7. Offline

EvilGooD

JungleSociety Thank you very much indeed, I'll look for a plugin for the effects. But really thank you very much :D

8. Offline

JungleSociety

EvilGooD
    No problem. I'll still be looking for a solution for the effect though.

9. Offline

EvilGooD

JungleSociety Thank you very much for the help :3 =)

JungleSociety You could add the armor and the book can not be removed / move inventory?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  10. Offline

JungleSociety

EvilGooD
    Alright, let me see what I can do about that.

EvilGooD likes this.
  11. Offline

maved145

12. Offline

JungleSociety

maved145
    How come I never heard of this library! *Mind Blown*

EvilGooD likes this.
  13. Offline

EvilGooD

JungleSociety hahahahhahahahahh okey this is good, no? So can do something with this?

14. Offline

JungleSociety

EvilGooD
    Yea it's good. I implemented a new permission to allow some people to drop items but no others.

New permission: lobbyfun.join.canmove - Allows for a player to drop and move the items. If they don't have this they can't

And the particle effect has been added. I didn't really test it, so you'll have to let me know. Here it is:
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

EvilGooD likes this.
  15. Offline

EvilGooD

JungleSociety Posible bug: The effect is left floating in the spawn, and the effect they have in all worlds. Thanks for add the effect *-* :)

16. Offline

JungleSociety

EvilGooD
    Just left my house, when I get back I'll try to fix these

17. Offline

EvilGooD

18. Offline

JungleSociety

EvilGooD
    Hmmm... Not sure if I will be able to fix that unless I know what the name of your lobby world is. So if you could let me know that would be great ;)

19. Offline

EvilGooD

20. Offline

maved145

JungleSociety instead of using:
    Code:java
    1. ParticleEffect.MOB_SPELL.display(this.val$player.getEyeLocation().add(0.0D, 0.5D, 0.0D), 0.18F, 0.2F, 0.18F, 0.0F, 10);

can’t you use:
    Code:java
    1. ParticleEffect.MOB_SPELL.display(player.getLocation().add(0.0D, 0.5D, 0.0D), 0.18F, 0.2F, 0.18F, 0.0F, 10);

Thats what i did and it worked fine.

I just tested it with that and it worked, didn’t glitch at spawn or anything.
    I’m pretty sure you had a outdated version of particle libray too because it didn’t have all the right methods.

D/L link: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

I used your code JungleSociety and literally just edited 2 lines i think.
    EvilGooD

21. Offline

EvilGooD

maved145 @JungleSociety Yes but the bug that have the effect in all worlds still works :$ and the bug of the effect floating on the spawn :$
    [Edit] Okay I fixed the problem, it's because I have the plugin EffectsPB and that gives conflict with lobbyjoin.
    Regards and thanks :3

22. Offline

EvilGooD

maved145 the bug that have the effect in all worlds still works :c

23. Offline

maved145

EvilGooD Point that at JungleSociety
    Im not sure how to make it per world and i only just came to fix the floating at spawn bug ;p

24. Offline

EvilGooD

maved145 OK, thanks, nothing happens :3

25. Offline

JungleSociety

maved145
    Thanks for that.

EvilGooD
    When I get home later tonight I will add support for just the one world.

26. Offline

EvilGooD

27. Offline

JungleSociety

EvilGooD
    Eh, it's a null pointer exception. Not usually to hard to fix. By the way I just got home, so I will be working on it ;).

EvilGooD likes this.
  28. Offline

EvilGooD

The bug that the effect seen in all worlds anyway, if someone is upset that the particles are off. JungleSociety