Lobby Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by debs101, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Offline

debs101

I own a server that has many worlds. Each world has a spawn and we are planning on making a main lobby with portals to all the worlds. I need a plugin that is really simple and only does /setlobby and /lobby since players from any world can do /lobby and come to the main lobby of the server. Sadly bungeecord only supports multiple servers, not multiple worlds so it would be grateful if you could find a plugin that has these 2 commands or just make me one with just 2 commands . Thanks! :D P.S. If any of you need to know my server ip is 66.85.155.87 so you can also talk to me there. Thanks again! :)

2. Offline

Garris0n

I'm pretty sure multiverse has a way to set a global spawn(or essentials, or pretty much any spawn plugin). You could simply add an alias with commandhelper that changes the spawn command to /lobby.

3. Offline

gokarter24

I have completed this request, I will be posting on the bukkit forums and will give you a link@debs101

4. Offline

debs101

Thank you gokarter but will you be able to have colered text like saying welcome and stuff?

5. Offline

gokarter24

What other features do you need? I have it to where it sets the lobby in the configuration file when you do /setlobby and when you do /lobby you get teleported there. It will tell you when you've set the lobby and when you get teleported. debs101

6. Offline

debs101

In the config would you be able to make this point where we can have a custom message when doing /lobby. If not can you just add "Welcome to the Server Lobby! :D" when players do /lobby.

7. Offline

gokarter24

Its almost done just working on saving the location when the server restarts or reloads, I have added the following

/lreoad - Reloads Configuration File
    Added Welcome Message - when you do /lobby, you can customize the message.
    Anything else you need? debs101

8. Offline

debs101

Thats fine! Thank you so much! :D

9. Offline

The_Doctor_123

10. Offline

debs101

Ok thank you!

11. It says unsupported class version

12. Offline

debs101

what? I can use it perfectly

13. I get an error

14. Offline

zCreate

Can you make the plugin so you can make multiple lobbys e.g /setlobby {lobbyname} and the to join the lobby they have to do /lobby {lobbyname}

15. Offline

debs101

Oh I get one too when I restart the server the lobby doesn't save and I get an internal error.

There already is a plugin for that. http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/rpg-lobby/

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016