Little question

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by heliastein, Apr 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

heliastein

Id install recently bukkit 556
    I would like to update in 602 cause there is some plugins 602 compatible i would like to use but without using my 556 plugin is this possible?

2. Offline

captainawesome7

You should be updating to 612 or 617 because of the new update. Builds 556 and 602 are outdated, they use Minecraft version 1.3, whereas 612 and 617 use 1.4

3. Offline

heliastein

And so, is there a way to keep my plugin or ill all loose them when ill upgrade?

4. Offline

Andre_9796

Keep the folders and only update the .jar's then every data would be saved.

5. Offline

captainawesome7

If you want to keep your plugins, just download the 1.3 jar that works with 1.4 clients from here.

6. Offline

heliastein

omg tryed this and im loosing all my texture pack >_>

7. Offline

mughi

texture packs are client side.. that's a result of updating to 1.4

8. Offline

heliastein

lol as u see i got minecraft from like 3 days....
    so still have some things to learn.
    then what's the best way to update, install my 64X64 texture pack and keep my plugins?
    Lol btw im not that good in english so i tryed to read as much as i can on the forum but i don't have found how to do this for now....

9. Offline

mughi

if your texture pack broke, try re-installing it.. if it still doesn't work, check the site you got it from for updates

as for plugins, each plugin is supposed to have the version of crafbukkit it is compatible with in the title.
    you just need to replace the .jar file (unless the author has other instructions)

this soon after an update, some plugins may not be updated yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.