Solved List of spawn eggs?

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by SantaClawz69, Aug 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SantaClawz69

Hey guys, this is a pretty simple thing that sadly I haven't perfected yet. I was wondering how would I find out how to make every single spawn egg. I'm trying to make a recipe plugin and here is a snip of my code to see what I mean:

Code:
    ShapedRecipe CreeperEgg = new ShapedRecipe(new ItemStack(Material.MONSTER_EGG, 1, (short)50));
            CreeperEgg.shape(new String[] {"$$$", "$*$", "$$$"}).setIngredient('$', Material.SULPHUR).setIngredient('*', Material.EGG);
    I think I've got the creeper egg settled but I'm not sure about the rest of the spawn eggs. If someone could list them please do so. Or if there is an easier way please comment.

2. 61
    Cave Spider 59
    Creeper Creepers never spawn charged. 50
    Enderman Endermen are spawned neutral without any block held by them. 58
    Endermite 67
    Ghast 56
    Guardian Elder Guardians can only be spawned through commands. 68
    Magma Cube Magma Cubes are spawned with random sizes. 62
    Silverfish 60
    Skeleton
    Wither Skeleton Skeleton eggs used in The Overworld and The End will always spawn regular skeletons.
    Eggs used in The Nether spawn Wither Skeletons 80% of the time. 51
    Slime Slimes are spawned with random sizes. 55
    Spider Spiders have a 1% chance to spawn Spider Jockeys. 52
    Witch 66
    Zombie Zombies have a 5% chance of spawning as a Zombie Villager and another 5% chance of spawning as baby zombies. There is also a chance of them holding tools or weapons and armour. Baby zombies and baby zombie villagers can spawn as chicken jockeys. 54
    Zombie Pigman Zombie Pigmen are spawned neutral, and have 5% chance of spawning as baby zombie pigmen. Baby zombie pigmen can spawn as chicken jockeys. 57
    Passive Mobs
    Bat Bats will hang upside down on a block if you stay off a certain distance and use the spawn egg underneath an opaque block 65
    Chicken 93
    Cow 92
    Horse Horses will spawn 90% of the time; donkeys 10% of the time.
    Foals will be spawned 20% of the time. Skeleton and zombie horses never spawn. 100
    Mooshroom 96
    Ocelot Ocelots are spawned untamed.
    About 14% of the time (1/7) an ocelot is spawned with two ocelot kittens. 98
    Pig Pigs are spawned without a saddle on the back. 90
    Rabbit Skins are random, "The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog" will spawn under a 1 in 1000 chance. The black-and-white rabbit is only spawned when the spawn egg is renamed Toast. 101
    Sheep Sheep are spawned with the colors that can spawn naturally. See sheep page for details. 91
    Squid Squids will not survive if spawned on land. 94
    Wolf Wolves are spawned neutral. 95
    NPCs
    Villager Villagers professions are randomized. Baby, generic, and zombie villagers never spawn. 120
    http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Spawn_Eggs Tile data is the number, it's all block 61
    This includes Minecraft 1.8 Mobs, too.

3. Offline

Necrodoom

4. Offline

SantaClawz69

Thanks sooo much guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.