LiquidFix

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Red_Jay, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Offline

Red_Jay

Plugin category: Not sure

Suggested name: LiquidFix

What I want: I need a plugin that changes how teleports are handled in liquids such as water and lava. If you teleport into a body of water/lava the game will try and teleport you onto a nearby block instead of teleporting you directly into the water. This allows players to teleport glitch into bases. I would like the teleport mechanics to be changed so that when you teleport into water or lava it won't try and find a block to put you on.

Ideas for commands: None.

Ideas for permissions: None.

When I'd like it by: ASAP

2. Offline

Infuzion

What plugin are you using for the teleportation?

3. Offline

Gamecube762

Minecraft default teleports will try to teleport you to a safe location. But a plugin's teleport is a different story.

TheGoldBacon likes this.
  4. Offline

Red_Jay

5. Offline

kps1796

Red_Jay Not sure if this helps, but I have a plugin that disables certain commands (configurable) when the player is in water or lava:

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/noliquidtp/

6. Offline

redsoxfan95

I believe there is an option for this inside the essentials config. Look for this and set it to false.

teleport-safety: true

7. Offline

Red_Jay

kps1796 I have that installed. It doesn't fix the issue because you can still /back into water or do something similar. Like accept a /tpa and then moe into water.

redsoxfan95 Let me see if that works.

redsoxfan95 That option does not exist in the essentials config

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  8. Offline

redsoxfan95

This feature was added in 1.7.2, update your config.

9. Offline

Red_Jay