Linked storageboxes

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Scandragon, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Offline

Scandragon

Alright, I have searched for a while.. But so far, no joy.
    What I'm requesting is this..
    Linked chests, so anyone can access their stuff from either the original chest or any child-chest linked to it
    These chests should also have a per-player inventory.

Example.
    Bob puts 3 cobblestone in the storagechest at spawn..
    A moment later, Jim dies just after depositing his diamond pick in the storagechest in the main city.
    Jim respawns and opens the chest at spawn. Here he sees his own pick, nothing else, and withdraws it.
    Meanwhile, Bob has traveled to an inn in the small city south of spawn, and withdraws his cobble from the chest in his room.

This is present in most MMO games, and would make an attempt to create an RP server much easier

I hope I explained clearly enough what I'm requesting.
    Ofcourse, it needs flatfile and/or sqlite support.. And no sign setup..
    Best way to set them up would be to have a command (like /lampstone) say /bankbox [number] which toggles modes (number making it possible to have several different bank boxes. Different banks, for instance)
    Maybe it could have iConomy support, so you'd have to pay a one-time or recurring fee for usage of the banks

Now I have no idea if these things are possible.. If they are, I know alot of us would be eternally grateful to whoever would make this :)