Filled Link on a sign plugin?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by mrme123, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Offline

mrme123

Im looking for a plugin that you can type /link or something and the sign ur looking at when u right click it a url comes out in chat, ive gotten sign link and links on signs but there not that good. I need 1 that allows me to put all my info on that sign but when u right click it a url comes on chat, if any1 can make this or if any1 knows i would greatly appreciate it, thanks :)

2. Offline

hikeno19

I use "Serversigns" on my server and made a server sign that makes the console message the player who right clicked the sign the link. Surely Serversigns have different methods of telling players urls'. Just a suggestion.
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/serversigns/

3. Offline

mrme123

thats not rlly what im looking for sorry :/ i tried it but thanks anyways :)

4. Offline

1SmallVille1

so tell me if this is what you're looking for: you right click a sign and the chat displays a url?

5. Offline

mrme123

any1? halp

yes exactly that, but only the player can view it :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  6. Offline

1SmallVille1

Ok, I'll have it out either tonight or tomorrow

K, I'm done, I'll have it uploaded tomorrow afternoon

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

7. Offline

mrme123

thanks alot man i appreciate it :)

Actually its not really neseccary for me, ill close this thread because i dont really need it thanks anyways 1smallville1 :) post it as a download alot of ppl will need it lol

8. Offline

Niknea

Why get a custom plugin? It's already out. The plugin is called linksonsigns

StyL_TwisT likes this.
  9. Offline

StyL_TwisT

Please spend a little time searching before wasting peoples time like this.

10. Offline

mrme123

I mentioned in the first comment IVE TRIED links on signs it is BUGGY you should read before u judge.

11. Offline

Niknea

I use linksonsigns on my server it works fine