Limitless inventory

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by krlsmnk, Jul 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

krlsmnk

Plugin category: Inventory / Storage

Minecraft version: 1.12+

Suggested name: Limitless Inventory? Currency Tab?

What I want: Rather than items going into a player's small inventory grid, the item is instead added to the plugin's file that stores the inventory for that player.

Items that would be put into the player's inventory grid (from anywhere) will instead be added to the plugin's inventory list for that player. The hotbar remains unchanged.

Items can be shift-clicked (for a stack) or right-clicked (for 1) onto the hotbar from the searchable GUI, and will replenish when all of those items are placed / used up while on the hotbar.

What this small change accomplishes:

By doing the above, this plugin would replace the following plugins and solve those problems that are often worked around in other ways:
    1. Stackable Tools
    2. Backpack / More inventory
    3. Needing tons of chests, bigger chests, ect.
    4. Sorting of items
    5. Items lost on death
    6. Forgetting where you put your things
    7. Automatic stack and tool refill for large builds / clears
    8. Items auto-deposit into player's inventory, rather than dropping
    9. Items auto-deposit into player's storage
    10. Crafting book/tables take stored items into account
    11. Chest griefing prevention or concealment
    12. Item elevators / transport systems

Ideas for permissions:

*player.noListing. Set it to true to prevent the plugin from affecting their inventory.

When I'd like it by: End of August. Some friends are coming back home and I'd love to have the server prepped and ready for them when September starts. If it takes longer, I won't have a panic attack.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  2. Offline

krlsmnk

3. Offline

krlsmnk

4. Offline

Tabuu_

What exactly do you mean by searchable GUI, how would that work? Just some 'pages' of the stored items? Or would it work in catagories?

Btw this plugin is quite a big project so I think that is the reason nobody has replied.

5. Offline

krlsmnk

Something like the crafting book. It's searchable with a keyboard entry bar, and has the icons for the items.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.