Limited Creative

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by TheOfficialSpinyGames, Sep 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scenario: You're starting your first survival server, just finished the spawn, the first players join and one asks: "hey sup, g1v3 me cr3at1v3. i made u teh imba *whatever*-building". Well, if you really decide to say okay to that, 5 minutes later, that players has stacks of diamondblocks, -armor and -tools in there bags. Next step? Reset your world and completely start over, which is neverfun!
    But Limited Creative is here to save you.

So how does Limited Creative prevents players from abusing creative-mode within your world:

• Switching back to survival? previous survival-inventory restored
    • Trying to put items in a chest? denied
    • Trying to drop something on the ground or hopper? denied
    • Trying to put items into storage-carts or sell to villagers or similar? denied
    • Using commands not intended for creative players? denied
    • Using economy to sell for plugins? denied
    • Wants to go anywhere in creative mode? denied
    • Trying to place expensive blocks somewhere? allowed, for sure, that's what creative is for, but the block won't drop anything if destroyed in survival!
    The restrictions aren't only for restricted players. I also like to have some of them as the owner. For example separated inventories: No need to rearrange your quick-bar after switching back to survival mode. No more bother because you thrown away a stack of grilled steaks for a single wool-block on switching back ;)
    Or building a minecart track as op. While breaking blocks often carts, rails torches, redstone and much more fall to ground... no longer! LC prevents all that drops, or just removes them when you walk over.

This is what i want, but the plugin that does it is dead asf and doesn't work in 1.13.1

Someone that can make this :D?

Aka THIS: https://github.com/possi/LimitedCreative (ITS GNU LESSER LICENSE, SO OPENSOURCE)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.