Filled Limited Achievements

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by rektok, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Offline

rektok

Name: (Anything)

Commands:
    None

Permissions:
    None

Config:
    - Config which achievements are seen

What it does:
    Okay, so this is a simple plugin that would be really helpful for my server. I need a plugin that allows me to limit which achievements are broadcasted when a player achieves it. So like, the server won't be spammed with, [Taking Inventory].

Example:
    [Player] Joins the server
    *Player opens inventory*
    *No achievement broadcast*
    *Player goes into the nether*
    *Broadcasts achievement, [Going into Fire]*

I hope someone will make this, :) I think this would be a good addiction to the plugin list. This plugin doesn't have to be private. :)

2. Offline

marwzoor

I'll make it :)

I just need to know; do you want the config to contain those that are supposed to be seen or those that aren't?

EDIT: Saw that you wanted the config to contain the achievements that should be seen.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
    rektok likes this.
  3. Offline

rektok

marwzoor Those that are, and thanks for doing this. :)

4. Offline

marwzoor

Pretty much done now. Just need some testing :) And no problem!

5. Offline

rektok

6. Offline

marwzoor

Okey, after a lot of hacking and bit of magic, here it is: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43941455/LimitAchievements.jar

This plugin is not version-independent though, it only works for 1.7.9!

Hope it works as you want it to :)

You will obviously get the "Achievement get!" box in the upper right corner on the client. But it won't display in the chat :)

Uploaded it to bukkitdev :) http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/limit-achievements/

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016