Limit worldedit size PERMISSION or PLUGIN

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by niels1189, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

niels1189

I am currently hosting a bukkit server with multiple ranks. I want to give certain ranks access to edit a certain amount of blocks.

so for example:
    VIP-1 = 1000 blocks
    VIP-2 = 2000 blocks
    VIP-3 = 5000 blocks
    VIP-4 = 10000 blocks
    *just as idea*

And i'm wondering if there is a possibility of doing this. either with another plugin or using a permission like: worldedit.limit.1000

Does anyone know if this is possible or not. If so, please send me some links or tell the permission. (idk if i did that permission correct, who knows)

2. Offline

stuntguy3000

Please don't tell me you are giving players worldedit.

afistofirony likes this.
  3. Offline

niels1189

I do. It's a creative freebuild server. They pay good money for it :)

4. Offline

stuntguy3000

And they can grief your spawn in an instant. Good luck.

5. Offline

niels1189

• Unacceptable Behavior
    It's not your problem is it? Just answer the question is you have the answer, else GTFO and find some other place to annoy people.

6. Offline

BaranCODE

I might be too late, but still.

Edit max-blocks-changed in config.yml. That will only allow you to set one limit, I believe. I'm pretty sure you are able to set more than one, but I don't exactly know how it is done. I'm guessing it's a permission like the one you guessed, but can't be sure.

Why don't you just give them different sized areas to build in?

7. Offline

stuntguy3000

Jesus hell mate, Calm your language. I was only trying to help, not be a dick like yourself.

8. Offline

niels1189

Ye, that's the thing. Only one. I need to have multiple if possible

9. Offline

BaranCODE

I don't know if it is possible.

Instead of doing it like this, you could install a plugin like PlotMe. People can claim plots. You can make worlds with different plot sizes, and use permissions to only allow VIP4 to claim from the biggest plot world. Because they can only use worldedit inside their plots, you would be giving them different sizes of land to build and use worldedit in. Not exactly as you wanted, but it looks like finding the permission for what you originally wanted will be challenging.

10. Offline

niels1189

my server already has PlotMe and people pay for the plots. I already figured that it's impossible to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.