Border Level

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by ligerzer0mc, Aug 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ligerzer0mc

hello kinda new here, is theres similar plugin that make level block range to talk how far can you walk with your level?

example:
    if Player is level 5 he can only walking 500 blocks away. at level 6 he can now walk 600 blocks away, the more level the more blocks to walk.
    with config where u can set the center and set how many blocks per level to walk. my players make server lag walking around to find loot and dungeon i want it to become a little bit challange :). im still using the old Craftbukkit 1.7 cuz we dont have good PC to make server.

Minecraft version: 1.7.10
    Suggested name: Border Level
    What I want: can walk range how many block per level exp
    Ideas for commands: none
    Ideas for permissions: none

config.yml

starting or spawn Locations
    X: coords here
    Y: coords here
    Z: coords here

BlocksperLevel: blocks here

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

Well, in 1.9+, you can easily set up world boards if you need to limit the distance a player can travel. This should be enough for what you want.

Also, if you're PC isn't that good, you should try to limit the entire world as much as possible, since the thing that uses the most memory is chunks loaded. A player that is 500 blocks away from all other players still loads the same amount of chunks as a player 5000, so you should try to get players to stay as close as possible, regardless of xp level.

3. Offline

ligerzer0mc

i did try a world borders plugin. but still they cannot explore the world. really want that kind of plugin maybe u know similar to that? or anyone can grand my wish making this plugin for me? its all i need :D

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  4. Offline

ligerzer0mc

Up. hello anyone can help me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.