Level System

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by altrisi, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

altrisi

Plugin category: Mechanics

Minecraft version: Bukkit/Spigot 1.8.8

Suggested name: Level System

What I want: I want a plugin that adds a leveling system to the server. It will not be used to enchant and you will not be able to get it with XPOrbs from mobs, ores, enchanting bottles, etc. That levels will be get via the commands or an API (it only need add/remove/set/check). The amount of XP the player needs to go to the next level is set in a config file, but only for the first level. The next will be a multiplier of the previous (example: 1.2x). When the player reaches a new level, he get a message and then a configured command (maybe in a different file, so it's more clean) will be run (by console). The player experience will be shown in the XPBar. If the player runs a command (see "Ideas for commands") the current level and the required experience to reach next level will be shown.
    In the config you can enable the plugin to work only in some worlds (normally the lobby worlds) and in the rest let the Minecraft Vanilla experience work. When the user leave an enabled world, reset the experience (it can be reseted to 0, but maybe save it in a file to restore it? (not required).
    Translatable user messages ("&" color codes not fully required, can use vanilla formatting codes). Important.
    Maybe two PlaceholderAPI placeholder (like %levelsystem_level% and %levelsystem_remainingxp%)? (Not fully required)
    Maybe MySQL support? (Currently unneeded, so not required)
    Maybe set a maximum level?
    Maybe set a command (in config) to run if the player reaches a level with not configured commands?

Ideas for commands and permissions:

/level - Shows the current level and remaining experience points for the next level. Permission: None

/levelsystem (alias /ls) - Show help about the plugin. Permission: levelsystem.admin (or other plugin name)

/levelsystem <add/remove/set> <xpamount> [player] - Modifies the level of the specified player (if none specified, the current player). Permission: levelsystem.admin

/levelsystem reload - Not fully needed. Reload the config and messages. Permission: levelsystem.admin

Ideas for default messages (replacing the numbers, of course. Made at MCJSON):

Level Up:
    [​IMG]

Current level:
    [​IMG]

When I'd like it by: Soon.
    I think it's sufficient info. If not, just ask it in a reply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.