Lag problem redstone or double height limit?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by monir, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

monir

We are having problem in a town that we are building it growed fast and some people have build redstone things and some have build verry high buildings the problem is that this area inside this town is giving verry low fps and lag for some people what is the problem here?

2. Offline

derpium

How many people are in the town, what are your server specs and internet connection like?

3. If it's for some people I think that redstone is the cause. I've created a big 6 high automatic opening/closing gate with massive redstone circuitry. Most people didn't had any problems. But one person had major lag when he got near this gate.

It's probably the players computer that is too slow. If you can find out the specs of this users computer I would love to hear them so we can tag this problem to the redstone.

4. Offline

grant1222

I myself am having a redstone circuit problem. My redstone torch will turn on a couple of times and then suddenly stop working. Currently it's doing okay, but it still annoys the crap out of me when it stops working. Redstone is a little buggy on servers it seems.

5. Offline

baird

sorry,i have no idea.[​IMG]

6. Offline

monir

I have verry nice specs and 100mb connection people get freeze lag only in this area its really weird never happend me before and i have runned the server for 1,5 year. The Fps dont drop its only freeze lag its really weird i hope somebody knows anything about this.

7. Again, ask the specs of their computers, and their connection speed to your server. Just let them press F3 to check if its fps or network related.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.