Lag on player join.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by LeGenDaryX, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

LeGenDaryX

I've got lag whenever a player joins. I got no errors in the console though.
    Is there a plugin that i got that can cause this?

I have a 3GB server... should i be able to run these plugins on it or is it too much?

Plugins:
    plugins.jpg
    Any help is appreciated ^^

2. Offline

Lolmewn

That's quite a lot of plugins you got there. That might be an issue. Try removing some you probably don't need and try again.

3. Offline

LeGenDaryX

But the server runs perfectly after the player joined. The lag only occurs when a player joins.

4. Offline

stuntguy3000

Maybe its the amount of plugins registering the event, so the server lags.

As said above, only keep the plugins you NEED.

5. Offline

n30nex

first time player or old player ?

you have many plugins that create their own files for user persistence reasons, and when a new player joins it must make a file for every plugin that uses a user list for its data.

Your amount of plugins is causing that slow down, heres why exactly:

ultrabans: when a player joins it does several checks on the player in its own database
    Jobs: creates a user profile on first join, I recomend you switch it to mysql to reduce its slowdown if its not already.
    iconomy: another new user profile

.. you have many others that also do this.

6. Offline

LeGenDaryX

okok thanks for the insight.
    Havent thought about that. It also happens with old players, but it lags alot less than a new player.

I feel like i need them all.. lol.
    Need to decide now what to remove xD

What would be the most consuming plugins?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  7. Offline

sillyrosster

Holy crap, 57 plugins :eek: I have 32 and I think that is too much :p

8. Offline

LeGenDaryX

Recently i got this error:

29.03 02:14:21 [Server] INFO Fetching addPacket for removed entity: CraftItem

What plugin can cause this?

I deleted some plugins.
    Changed some to more lightweight plugins.

This is what i got left:

View attachment 9010
    Any recommendations to replace/delete some plugins?

Ultraban still keeps causing for a bit of lag.
    Does anybody have a LightWeight banning system that IP bans via Playername??

Would be great if someone could help me solve the rest of this (L)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.