Lacrosse Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by mountainlion88, May 19, 2013.

1. Offline

mountainlion88

I had an idea for a cool plugin that would simulate a lacrosse game. You will probably need to know the basics of lacrosse to understand my concept. So two players would start 5 blocks away from a snowball dropped on the ground. First one to pick it up gets possession. Then they could, by left clicking a stick, throw it to another player like throwing a snowball, except if the player gets hit by it, it goes to their inventory, or if it lands on the ground, they would have to run and pick it up. To check, they would left click the stick which would have knockback I on it. The defense wouldn't be able to pass the 50 yard line, and neither would the attack, but the middies would be able to pass over it. To set the arena (so it would know when to announce out of bounds) you would build an arena, select it (worldedit hook?) and type /lax set arena To set the goal, build a goal, select it, and type /lax set (teamname)goal To set the midfield line you would select it and type /lax set midline
    This could be an awesome plugin when combined with a custom texture pack. (like mcwar does for guns)
    I really hope someone can make this!

2. Offline

Compressions

3. Offline

mountainlion88

That's kind of what I thought... Anyone up to the challenge?

4. Offline

Jogy34

This wouldn't actually be all that hard. Since I'm stuck on where to go with some software projects (not just bukkit) I'll give it a go.

5. Offline

rguz10

Do itttttt!!!!!!!

6. Offline

Jogy34

Add me on skype in case I have any questions. My skype name is Jogy341

7. Offline

mountainlion88

how's it coming?

8. Offline

Jogy34

Since you wouldn't respond, I abandoned it.